QUICK NEWS

{NEW} - A new css video is up.

{OLD} - New video courtesy of Skhilled, Thanks for posting it up.

Video of the moment:

Internal Links

SMF Sites

Quick Info

Tracing a hacker

Started by Skhilled, Apr 02, 2023, 09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skhilled

Have you ever been connected to your computer when something strange happens? A CD drive opens on its own, your mouse moves by itself, programs close without any errors, or your printer starts printing out of nowhere? When this happens, one of the first thoughts that may pop into your head is that someone has hacked your computer and is playing around with you. Then you start feeling anger tinged with a bit of fear, because someone is violating your personal space without your permission and potentially accessing your private data. At these times instead of panicking, this tutorial will show what to do and how to potentially help you track down the hacker and report them to the authorities.

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/tutorials/tracing-a-hacker/

LandyVlad

QuoteNow, let's say that you were using your computer and your CD drive ejected on its own

I'd be VERY surprised - who has a CD drive any more?

Having said that I am more interested in learning how to hack my neighbours than the other way round.
Please do not PM me with questions on astrophysics or theology.  You will get better and faster responses by asking homeless people in the street. Thank you.

Bigguy

Very nice program. Good read to. I will have to finish it later. :rgton
"It's the American dream....cause ya have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

Dave

Quote from: LandyVlad on Apr 03, 2023, 07:54 PMI'd be VERY surprised - who has a CD drive any more?

I have one in my desktop pc. It's only 3 years old
If you want play quizzes or games click below

Bigguy

I have one in both mine.
"It's the American dream....cause ya have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

lesmond

I have one in mine, but it's disconnected lol

The only person who got all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe

Skhilled

I do as well. I use it to play old games and listen to old music. ;)