QUICK NEWS

{NEW} - A new css video is up.

{OLD} - New video courtesy of Skhilled, Thanks for posting it up.

Video of the moment:

Internal Links

SMF Sites

Quick Info

Question

Started by Ronald, Sep 14, 2023, 05:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ronald

SMF 2.1.4

I added Battle to my arcade forum, but it didn't go in properly, so I removed it.

Now I keep getting this error.

You cannot view this attachment.

Line 282 is ==>282:                                               
<a href="', isset($tab['url']) ? $tab['url'] : $menu_context['base_url'] . ';area=' . $menu_context['current_area'] . ';sa=' . $sa, $menu_context['extra_parameters'], isset($tab['add_params']) ? $tab['add_params'] : '', '">', $tab['label'], '</a>
=>282: <a href="', isset($tab['url']) ? $tab['url'] : $menu_context['base_url'] . ';area=' . $menu_context['current_area'] . ';sa=' . $sa, $menu_context['extra_parameters'], isset($tab['add_params']) ? $tab['add_params'] : '', '">', $tab['label'], '</a>
My question is can I remove this code

Bigguy

Yes you can remove it. I suggest going to the mod site and parsing that mod to find out exactly where it is and in what file and then remove it.
"It's the American dream....cause ya have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

Ronald

Quote from: Bigguy on Sep 15, 2023, 05:28 AMYes you can remove it. I suggest going to the mod site and parsing that mod to find out exactly where it is and in what file and then remove it.

OK will do that.
Thanks

I have the same on one other forum also. It has to do with GenericMenu

Ronald

@ Bigguy. I removed that line, the forum went dead. Put that line back in forum came alive.

Did some checking and it is a bug, will be fix in SMF 2.1.5 release.

https://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=586910.msg4159853#msg4159853

Bigguy

I don't get that here. I gotta upgrade this place from GH soon.
"It's the American dream....cause ya have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin