QUICK NEWS

{NEW} - A new css video is up.

{OLD} - New video courtesy of Skhilled, Thanks for posting it up.

Video of the moment:

Internal Links

SMF Sites

Quick Info

Slide Tab Mod

Started by Bigguy, Feb 06, 2019, 07:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigguy

I screwed up the edit in the index.template.php file. If you do use it you will have to edit that file manually around line 433. Look for //Slide Tab
"It's the American dream....cause ya have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

Bigguy

This mod needs a bit more work before it's ready. I'll keep tryin. :emb
"It's the American dream....cause ya have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

Shades

Quote from: Bigguy on Mar 13, 2022, 01:22 PMI screwed up the edit in the index.template.php file. If you do use it you will have to edit that file manually around line 433. Look for //Slide Tab
I was just about to report it lol! It keeps adding that bottom panel but I figured it out! :rgton

Also it still uninstalls for 2.1RC1 ;)

Thanks,
Shades :vcool

Bigguy

Quote from: Shades on Mar 13, 2022, 02:46 PMAlso it still uninstalls for 2.1RC1
Fixed that.

I'll get the rest hopefully today at some point.

Bigguy

It does parse bbc. I have a package ready. I will upload it and you can check it out.

EDIT: I remember now why it was refused by the customize team now. They wanted the language file integrated with the language files in SMF.

EDIT: You had also said something about it doesn't look right on mobile. It seems fine here on my phone. There may be a few areas I could tweak but other than that I think it's ready to go. Can you show me a screenshot of your problems by any chance.

Bigguy

I wonder if this would work to hide it on mobile:

@media screen and (max-width: 600px) {
  #title_message {
    visibility: hidden;
    clear: both;
    display: none;
  }
}

Shades

Quote from: Bigguy on Mar 13, 2022, 05:10 PMIt does parse bbc. I have a package ready. I will upload it and you can check it out.

EDIT: I remember now why it was refused by the customize team now. They wanted the language file integrated with the language files in SMF.

EDIT: You had also said something about it doesn't look right on mobile. It seems fine here on my phone. There may be a few areas I could tweak but other than that I think it's ready to go. Can you show me a screenshot of your problems by any chance.
Quote from: Bigguy on Mar 13, 2022, 06:08 PMI wonder if this would work to hide it on mobile:

#title_message {
  }
}

I will check this out tonight or in the morning and let you know my results. ;)  :lb

Bigguy

That code I posted is not implemented in the mod yet. I was just gettin ideas off the web to hide the tab in mobile view.

Shades

Quote from: Bigguy on Mar 13, 2022, 07:51 PMThat code I posted is not implemented in the mod yet. I was just gettin ideas off the web to hide the tab in mobile view.
Right, I was just gonna add it myself and see how it works and report back. ;)

Bigguy

Well, you could but in it's current state it won't work. That is just code I found and very quickly edited it. I doubt it works. Let me see if I can make some code quick here.

Bigguy

try this I guess:

#a.trigger {
  }
}

Shades

Quote from: Bigguy on Mar 13, 2022, 07:54 PMWell, you could but in it's current state it won't work. That is just code I found and very quickly edited it. I doubt it works. Let me see if I can make some code quick here.
Oh ok no hurry! :vcool
Quote from: Bigguy on Mar 13, 2022, 07:56 PMtry this I guess:

#a.trigger {
  }
}

:rgton

Bigguy

See post above your last one. :rgton

Shades

Quote from: Bigguy on Mar 13, 2022, 07:58 PMSee post above your last one. :rgton
I couldn't edit fast enough!  :plmao

Bigguy