QUICK NEWS

{NEW} - A new css video is up.

{OLD} - New video courtesy of Skhilled, Thanks for posting it up.

Video of the moment:

Internal Links

SMF Sites

Quick Info

Windows Insider program

Started by Bigguy, Feb 09, 2019, 01:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigguy

Just downloaded another update last night. 19002.1 vb_release. Will install it today at some point.
"It's the American dream....cause ya have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

Bigguy

...And after you update to that there is another update, lmao. This is just one single KB though so no big deal.
"It's the American dream....cause ya have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

Bigguy

So, since I last posted I have upgrade at least 3 times. Another one is coming down the pipe as we speak. It's gettin a bit annoying really. No new features that I see anywhere, just improvements to what is here.

Bigguy

Now I am on build 20241.re_prerelease_201016-1450 What a bumpy road. :( :rflmao

Bigguy

Build infor has changed. Updated the other day to:

Windows 10 Pro
Evaluation copy.build 20251.fe_release. 201030 1438.

Just some small fixes I think in this one. It's gettin a bit tiresome though, always updating. :bnghd

lesmond

Get a proper windows copy ;) :emb

The only person who got all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe

Bigguy

I have a proper windows copy but for as long as I can remember I have been in the insiders program.

Bigguy

Another version change. About a week ago I went to:

Build 20262.fe_release 201113-1436

Nothin different that I can tell. :(