QUICK NEWS

{NEW} - A new css video is up.

{OLD} - New video courtesy of Skhilled, Thanks for posting it up.

Video of the moment:

Internal Links

SMF Sites

Quick Info

What do you think of the theme?

Started by replikacep, Oct 08, 2023, 02:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

replikacep

The theme is considered finished

Katmulkiyeti.net

I wonder if they will approve it if I share it on the official site?

Skhilled

It looks great! The only thing that I would change is the default SMF board icon.

EDIT: I also noticed that the text in the categories and the topics boards are not vertically aligned to the center. They are more toward the top of the categories. You can see it in these places:

https://katmulkiyeti.net/index.php

https://katmulkiyeti.net/index.php/board,3.0.html

Bigguy

Quote from: Skhilled on Dec 23, 2023, 06:01 PMThe only thing that I would change is the default SMF board icon
I agree....nice theme :rgton
"It's the American dream....cause ya have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

Skhilled

Bigguy

Could it be the ad mod interfering. It looks like the ad mod anyway.
"It's the American dream....cause ya have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

Skhilled

Possibly, but I doubt it. The ads are in not in the categories. They are outside of it. At least, that's the way I see it, but could be wrong.

EDIT: Also, the ads are not on the page where to see the list of topics. But it has the same issue.

replikacep

Please send a screenshot, I don't know what you are talking about.

Skhilled

On the Home page is the first image.

You cannot view this attachment.
The 2nd image is on the topic page. The red lines show the extra space.

EDIT: They are both in the "Last Post" section of each page.

Skhilled

Now, I'm noticing other things that are not aligned vertically, too. LOL Sorry, LOL

replikacep

Quote from: Skhilled on Dec 24, 2023, 11:22 AMOn the Home page is the first image.

The 2nd image is on the topic page. The red lines show the extra space.

EDIT: They are both in the "Last Post" section of each page.
I adjusted the places you said thanks

replikacep

admin
You can log in and examine it better.

Skhilled

I'm sorry! I woke up about 3:00am and couldn't get back to sleep. So, I did a few things and then decided to finally take a look. While I was looking, I started falling asleep sitting in my chair. LOL

In the title of the Info Center, it is the same. It is a h3.titlebg. On the search page, the h4.titlebg is the same. There may be other similar instances as well.

EDIT: If you scroll down to the bottom of the page, you'll notice more things.

replikacep

Quote from: Skhilled on Dec 25, 2023, 05:15 PMI'm sorry! I woke up about 3:00am and couldn't get back to sleep. So, I did a few things and then decided to finally take a look. While I was looking, I started falling asleep sitting in my chair. LOL

In the title of the Info Center, it is the same. It is a h3.titlebg. On the search page, the h4.titlebg is the same. There may be other similar instances as well.

EDIT: If you scroll down to the bottom of the page, you'll notice more things.
can you send your photo

replikacep

These shifts are related to bootstrap :) unfortunately

Skhilled

Oh, I see. Sorry, but I've been quite busy lately. I should be relaxing because my birthday is tomorrow and it's the holidays. But, this seems to happen to me every year. LOL

Edit: But is there no way to fix it?