QUICK NEWS

{NEW} - A new css video is up.

{OLD} - New video courtesy of Skhilled, Thanks for posting it up.

Video of the moment:

Internal Links

SMF Sites

Quick Info

Search Page Up/Down Arrows

Started by Skhilled, Aug 07, 2021, 09:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skhilled

Does anyone know what the code is to change the arrows and/or the background for these?

You cannot view this attachment.

That's not possible unfortunately, those are browser default, and at the moment not customizable.

Bigguy

In index.css look for this:

input, button, select, textarea

I just changed the background colour here using inspect from the browser.
"It's the American dream....cause ya have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

Bigguy

That might do all input fields though. I'll have another look.
"It's the American dream....cause ya have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

Bigguy

Hmm, haven't found anything else yet. I'll keep lookin a bit more.

Bigguy

Line 2628 in index.css is the search styles:

/* Styles for the search section. 

But I don't see anything there for those arrows. I found something about the up/down arrows in "suggest.js" in the scripts folder but no style or anything like that in there. I guess so far I am not much help, lol.

SychO

That's not possible unfortunately, those are browser default, and at the moment not customizable.

Bigguy

I guess we have our best answer, so, marked as such.

Skhilled

Thanks, guys. I had searched a lot but couldn't find anything so I thought it may not be possibly yet but thought I'd give it a shot and ask.