QUICK NEWS

{NEW} - A new css video is up.

{OLD} - New video courtesy of Skhilled, Thanks for posting it up.

Video of the moment:

Internal Links

SMF Sites

Quick Info

Christmas-Carol

Started by Ronald, Dec 07, 2020, 09:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ronald

This theme skin is strange.

I installed on my arcade forum and it looks great, nice and centered.

I installed it on my Senior's forum, and it's all loaded on one side, what is going on. I even tried to reduce the size. I have removed it a couple of times, do clear the cache and hard refresh, re install and the same thing, it wants to be a lop sided theme skin

Bigguy

Can you give us a screenshot. :???
"It's the American dream....cause ya have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

Ronald

Quote from: Bigguy on Dec 07, 2020, 09:26 AMCan you give us a screenshot. :???

I guess so, I'll have to reinstall the skin first

Ronald

1. Seniors forum You cannot view this attachment.

2. Arcade forum You cannot view this attachment.

Skhilled

So, what's the difference between the two forums? Has to be a mod or something making it look different. Remember, when you install a theme AFTER you've installed your mods you will have to manually add your mods to that theme.

It's always best to install themes first then the mods or you'll have to do as I've said above.

Ronald

Quote from: Skhilled on Dec 09, 2020, 10:04 AMSo, what's the difference between the two forums? Has to be a mod or something making it look different. Remember, when you install a theme AFTER you've installed your mods you will have to manually add your mods to that theme.

It's always best to install themes first then the mods or you'll have to do as I've said above.

I just added it for Christmas. Doing some checking, and apparently Simple Portal and Christmas Carol don't like each other.