QUICK NEWS

{NEW} - A new css video is up.

{OLD} - New video courtesy of Skhilled, Thanks for posting it up.

Video of the moment:

Internal Links

SMF Sites

Quick Info

SMF 2.1 RC2 Can't sign in

Started by Ronald, Apr 23, 2019, 08:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ronald

I have a member who is a long standing member, and she can not sign in. So she made another accouny and she can sign in using the second account.

Why would she not be able to sign in using one name and not the other, same IP, same location, same computer.

Bigguy

Is the other account banned or something. Any errors about it.
"It's the American dream....cause ya have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

Ronald

Quote from: Bigguy on Apr 23, 2019, 10:06 AMIs the other account banned or something. Any errors about it.

Nothing wrong with the one account.. I checked all the log files and can not find anyone that has made any changes, she is not banned, the IP is a good one.

I checked the cPanel for IP's and not in there, but I did remove three IP numbers..

SychO

I think what @Bigguy meant was, ask the member in question how exactly they can't sign in, what messages do they get or how are they locked out

Ronald

Quote from: SychO on Apr 23, 2019, 03:05 PMI think what @Bigguy meant was, ask the member in question how exactly they can't sign in, what messages do they get or how are they locked out

Waiting for her feed back. I asked her exactly what happens when signing in and can she get a image of what is happening.