QUICK NEWS

{NEW} - A new css video is up.

{OLD} - New video courtesy of Skhilled, Thanks for posting it up.

Video of the moment:

Internal Links

SMF Sites

Quick Info

Cleantek Preview

Started by Skhilled, Nov 02, 2022, 04:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shawnb61

I also see issues with mobile on this forum currently.

Screen resolution is pretty standard: 378x840.

Some screenshots attached.

You cannot view this attachment.You cannot view this attachment.You cannot view this attachment. 

Skhilled

Thanks, shawnb61. I've installed the same zip I gave Geoff on a test site and am not having the same issues as on my main test site. I think I'll start testing with the zipped one instead as something may be wrong with the original test site. :dontknow Here's the same one I gave Geoff on a different test site:

https://skhilled.com/themetest

Neša

Quote from: Skhilled on Nov 30, 2022, 08:39 PMThanks, Nesa. What size is your resolution because in dev and on my cell the menu is centered. Yours is to the right.

Browser Resolution: 360 x 780
Device Resolution: 1080x2340
Device inner Resolution: 1080x1956
Device Pixel Ratio: 3

Not sure if you need the device or browser resolution.

Skhilled

Neša

In your link it looks normal.

You cannot view this attachment.

Skhilled

Yes, I think there's something wrong with the original test site. Not sure what but the 2nd site seems to work differently. I'm not sure if I should start over or just go with the 2nd one. LOL Anyhow, something is wrong...

Skhilled

Quote from: Bigguy on Nov 30, 2022, 06:30 AMThe parts circled in red are the same color as the background.

Check your member's list and you'll see that what you've done cause the same thing to happen there. ;)

Neša

Do a diff on the files.
Quickest way would be open a GitHub/gitlab account. Upload the oldest version commit, upload the newest version commit.
Look at what has changed between versions 😄

Skhilled

Well, the thing is even if you look at the 2 sites you can see that there's even a width difference. The 2nd one is just a fresh est site with the zipped copy that's on this site.

The first site is the one I've been working on all along and may have mixed up edited files by mistake or something.

The 1st original site I was working on:

https://www.jpr62.com/demos212

The 2nd one on a fresh site:

https://skhilled.com/themetest

Bigguy

Damn, did I mess up the member list did I :dontknow
"It's the American dream....cause ya have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

Bigguy

Quote from: Bigguy on Nov 29, 2022, 12:36 PMChanged the footer as well now. Might play with the top bar this afternoon. I noticed on the other theme I made out of the default that I have to lower that green bar that comes out once and awhile as the top bar now covers it. Anyone know what that green bar is called btw.
Changed the loading bar. If anyone ever needs to lower it this is the code to find:

#ajax_in_progress {
background: #fff;
border-bottom: 4px solid #f96f00;
color: #f96f00;
text-align: center;
font-size: 1.6em;
padding: 8px;
width: 100%;
line-height: 25px;
position: fixed;
top: 30px;
left: 0;
}

As you can see under "top" I lowered it from the top 30 pixels.
"It's the American dream....cause ya have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

Skhilled

I've added the code and will keep an eye out for it.

Bigguy

That's just to lower the ajax. To fix the top bar there are edits for it, the header and the slogan if I remember right. Pretty sure anyway.

Skhilled

I've got everything almost fixed except for one thing. Whenever I click a submenu, like "View Members" it gets wider on the right side. LOL I would've thought it would only do something like that when hovering over it.

EDIT: Just fixed it! I think it almost ready. Just gotta clean it up. :)

Edit Again: LOL: I've changed the default avatar color to all black. ;)

Skhilled

There's an issue with the Admin search section in cat_bg... On my theme:

On Curves:

You can see the differences BUT even on the default the search icon and title should be on top and the search form should be on the bottom. This happens in several places in the admin...

EDIT: I forgot to mention that this is in responsive mode...