Stay safe

Started by Bigguy, Jun 29, 2021, 04:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigguy

Jun 29, 2021, 04:57 PM Last Edit: Jun 29, 2021, 05:06 PM by Bigguy
So, I know we are almost out of this pandemic. Which is a good thing. I hope everyone stayed safe during all of it and are continuing to do so. We have all been through a lot. Not just physically, but the mental strain has been just as bad. I will apologize once more to the members of this site for my absence. For the entire life of this site I have never been as absent as recently. For that I am sorry. I think it is time I came back and started to help keep this site keep going.

I say help because the members that have stayed on and offered their help have gone above and beyond. More so than I have done recently. I really can't thank you enough. You guys are amazing. I mean that from the bottom of my heart. Any way, on to a bit of site news. I will be cleaning things up around here a bit and getting ready for an update to RC4. I have been monitoring it closely and it is ready to go. I want to wait for the RC4 tag to be pushed in and we'll get on with it. After that, we may move on to final version way before it is released....after all We are here to help in all things SMF. :vcool

You guys and girls stay safe and we'll see ya on the site. Thank you

lesmond

Glad to see you back bro  :rgton

The only person who got all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe

Bigguy

Glad to be back Les. :peace

LandyVlad

Indeed it is great to see you back, and yes WE ARE AWESOME.   :D  ;)

No need to apologise at all mate.

Hope pandemic is tailing off, we've currently got lockdowns happening in every state here in Aus (or all bar 1, with that about to go into lockdown)

Mind you we have had VERY low numbers compared to the worldwide situation so we are lucky. 
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.

Bigguy

Thanks man. I'm glad to see your still here and doing good. The numbers seem to be going down but news about delta is not good. :(

Ronald

Sorry Geoff, were you gone somewhere? Never noticed.

Yea I missed seeing you online, welcome back. Yes there are a great bunch of folks on here, all helping out. :rgton