QUICK NEWS

{NEW} - A new css video is up.

{OLD} - New video courtesy of Skhilled, Thanks for posting it up.

Video of the moment:

Internal Links

SMF Sites

Quick Info

.calendar_today Issues

Started by Skhilled, Aug 13, 2022, 12:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigguy

Quote from: Skhilled on Aug 14, 2022, 08:41 AMThat is how SMF and a lot of themes do it
I see. I was not aware of that. I think it would look better blending in with the current month but that's just my opinion.
"It's the American dream....cause ya have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

Skhilled

Actually, the original one has them all the same color so I'll do it that way.

Skhilled

Fixed. Now the only thing missing for the calendar is the dark right and bottom border for the current day. When I had it working last time it showed but not now. I guess I've got more digging to do. LOL

I believe it's a box-shadow.

Bigguy

That looks good for sure. :rgton  Not sure if it's a box shadow or a border you want.
"It's the American dream....cause ya have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

Skhilled

Look at the original here:

https://www.jpr62.com/demos/index.php?action=calendar

Here's the code for it:

.calendar_today {
  background: -webkit-gradient(linear, left top, left bottom, from(#ffffff), to(#a7a9ac));
  background: -moz-linear-gradient(top, #ffffff, #a7a9ac);
  filter: progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.gradient(startColorstr=#ffffffff, endColorstr=#ffa7a9ac);
  -ms-filter: "progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.gradient(startColorstr=#ffffffff, endColorstr=#ffa7a9ac)";
  -moz-box-shadow: 3px 3px 3px #000;
  -webkit-box-shadow: 3px 3px 3px #000;
  box-shadow: 3px 3px 3px #000;
  filter: progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.Shadow(color='#767676', Direction=135, Strength=5);
}

I think something is conflicting with it.

Bigguy

OK, that makes sense then. :)

Skhilled

If I disable border-collapse in dev I can see it:

#main_grid table {
  border-collapse: collapse;
}

However it makes all of the borders much wider...

Bigguy

Hmm, not sure what to do there....

Skhilled

Bigguy

Lookin good. I may have to use that theme for here when it's done. I'm likin it. :rgton I might change the background but that would be it I think.

Skhilled

Did you actually READ the polls??? :whi

Bigguy

:rflmao Not til now, lol. Not sure what to say about that.  :dontknow

Skhilled

Yeah, I know...I'm not right in the head. Been hearing that since I was a kid. LMAO