QUICK NEWS

{NEW} - A new css video is up.

{OLD} - New video courtesy of Skhilled, Thanks for posting it up.

Video of the moment:

Internal Links

SMF Sites

Quick Info

Newsletter

Started by Ronald, Sep 06, 2021, 10:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ronald

SMF 2.1 RC4 just installed, (upgrade) Newsletter doesn't work, any ideas?

Skhilled

None, works for me (just tested it) but my site is not an upgrade.

EDIT: Have you checked your spam folder?

Ronald

My upgraded board will not send out the newsletter and my Test board which is a fresh install is the same, don't work.

Bigguy

I have not heard of any bugs related to this for awhile. I think there was mention of some problems awhile back but they were solved I think. Is your mail set up ok in cpanel. :???  Was it working before the upgrade. :???
"It's the American dream....cause ya have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

Ronald

Quote from: Bigguy on Sep 06, 2021, 11:25 AMI have not heard of any bugs related to this for awhile. I think there was mention of some problems awhile back but they were solved I think. Is your mail set up ok in cpanel. :???  Was it working before the upgrade. :???

Yes worked great before upgrade.

Bigguy

Actually, looking at GH now there are pull requests for the news that have not been merged yet. You may have to wait for a fix.
"It's the American dream....cause ya have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

Bigguy

Ronald

Got it thanks. Mine is not centered like yours  :vcool

Bigguy

Mine doesn't look centered on my screen. :dontknow