QUICK NEWS

{NEW} - A new css video is up.

{OLD} - New video courtesy of Skhilled, Thanks for posting it up.

Video of the moment:

Internal Links

SMF Sites

Quick Info

[Theme] Coffee

Started by lesmond, Feb 19, 2019, 02:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lesmond

another one from me COFFEE, although I hate coffee to drink lol

You cannot view this attachment.

The only person who got all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe

Ronald

Nice:  https://coffeetimeunlimited.net/index.php

To bad there isn't one for smf 2.0.15

lurkalot

Nice Les. ;) I haven't really experimented with background images yet.

Just wondering, I guess only people with mahusive monitors will see the extra images you added to the background, I mean the heart and coffee mug on the left?

Bigguy

Nice, very good work.
"It's the American dream....cause ya have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

lesmond

Quote from: lurkalot on Feb 19, 2019, 04:41 PMI guess only people with mahusive monitors will see the extra images you added to the background,

Thats why I tried the transparent background, I could make the coffee cup smaller but it would lose the effect maybe.

I use a 26" monitor for my main screen, maybe I should try it on one of my others first, so I can see what it looks like.

Bigguy

I don't believe for a second your desk area is as clean as that :nno lmao. Nice pic.  ;)
"It's the American dream....cause ya have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

lurkalot

Great setup you have there Les.  8)  Now I can see why you make those backgrounds as you do. I'm using a standard laptop screen, lol..

Bigguy

I only got to see it on my mobile at work. It looks real good on my desktop. Someone should find out what colors are in this year and make some themes in those colors. Alot of home shows and and tv shows about what colors are in this year should be popping up soon. I remember one year it was earth tones that were hot. :2cts

lesmond

Quote from: Bigguy on Feb 19, 2019, 06:13 PMI don't believe for a second your desk area is as clean as that :nno lmao. Nice pic.  ;)
always like that mate lol

Bigguy

A pic of mine would either scare ya or blind ya, lmao. :rgton

lesmond

I have a bit of ocd, so I want it to look good lol

Quote from: Bigguy on Feb 19, 2019, 06:49 PMA pic of mine would either scare ya or blind ya, lmao
show us then lol

live627

Quote from: Bigguy on Feb 19, 2019, 06:44 PMSomeone should find out what colors are in this year
That definitely won't be me! Observe the following string: 2019. That is a group of numbers, not a color. Everyone loves to follow what's "hip" and "cool", what's "in" for the season/time period. And the result? Everything ends up feeling the same, no uniqueness, no soul.

Bigguy

Quote from: live627 on Feb 19, 2019, 07:05 PMEverything ends up feeling the same, no uniqueness, no soul.
You make a good point. You can still put your own uniqueness and soul into something while utilizing a color scheme that people will like. Use shades or pastels of the top colors or very deep dark versions of the same. I don't know. :)

Quote from: lesmond on Feb 19, 2019, 07:00 PMshow us then lol
I have a pic around here somewhere I think....one of the few times it was clean, lol.

Skhilled

lesmond

Updated index.css replace in /Themes/coffee/css

Skhilled

What did you update?

lesmond

I had missed some color changes from curve blue

Ronald

I installed SMF 2.1 RC2 and got this error installing skin coffee: Your theme does not show it has compatibility with SMF 2.1 RC2. Please contact the theme author.

lesmond

Updated zip in first post

Ronald

Quote from: lesmond on Apr 02, 2019, 03:47 AMUpdated zip in first post

Thanks. I did open it and changed RC1 to RC2 in a couple of places.. But I'll install from yours..