QUICK NEWS

{NEW} - A new css video is up.

{OLD} - New video courtesy of Skhilled, Thanks for posting it up.

Video of the moment:

Internal Links

SMF Sites

Quick Info

SMF 2.0.15 Posting error

Started by Ronald, Apr 23, 2019, 08:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ronald

Beast has a problem with posting.

I am on his forum and when you make a post you get the following error.

QuoteField 'is_solved' doesn't have a default value
File: /home/stumpbur/public_html/forum/Sources/Subs-Post.php
Line: 1851

Note: It appears that your database may require an upgrade. Your forum's files are currently at version SMF 2.0.15, while your database is at version 2.0.7. The above error might possibly go away if you execute the latest version of upgrade.php.

Anyone know how to fix this..

Bigguy

You will have to go into the database and find that field:

is_solved

and remove it if that mod is not installed or give it a default value of null. I would give it a value personally and leave it there. Just my opinion though.
"It's the American dream....cause ya have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

Bigguy

Don't forget to backup the database before playing with it. ;)
"It's the American dream....cause ya have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

Ronald

Quote from: Bigguy on Apr 23, 2019, 10:05 AMYou will have to go into the database and find that field:

is_solved

and remove it if that mod is not installed or give it a default value of null. I would give it a value personally and leave it there. Just my opinion though.

Any idea for the location of is_solved

SychO

Ronald

Quote from: SychO on Apr 23, 2019, 10:59 AMsmf_topics I think

Checked through smf_topics, nothing by that name in there.

Bigguy

You may be able to search for it in phpmyadmin....I think. Pretty sure.

Ronald

Quote from: Bigguy on Apr 23, 2019, 11:36 AMYou may be able to search for it in phpmyadmin....I think. Pretty sure.

Did a search nothing..

I think this has something to do with a Mod, Topic Solved. But there is no mod installed by that name..

lurkalot

Quote from: Ronald on Apr 23, 2019, 12:13 PMDid a search nothing..

I think this has something to do with a Mod, Topic Solved. But there is no mod installed by that name..

It's obviously been installed at some point.  Maybe it didn't clean up properly when it was uninstalled, leaving its code in the files that it edits.  I guess you'd need to run it through a parser and see what edits it makes, and remove them manually.

Is that mod package still sitting in the package manager?

Ronald

Quote from: lurkalot on Apr 23, 2019, 12:36 PMIt's obviously been installed at some point.  Maybe it didn't clean up properly when it was uninstalled, leaving its code in the files that it edits.  I guess you'd need to run it through a parser and see what edits it makes, and remove them manually.

Is that mod package still sitting in the package manager?

No I don't see it in there, I asked James if h had it installed, but it'll take a day or so to get an answer back from him..
I have the parser and there are a lot of edits to check..But I'll give it a shot later on..

Ronald

I tried to make a post, and I get this error, shows more information than the first one.

QuoteApply Filter: Only show the error messages of this URL
https://www.stumpburner.com/forum/index.php?action=post2;start=0;board=65
Apply Filter: Only show the errors with the same message
Database Error: Field 'is_solved' doesn't have a default value

INSERT INTO smf_topics(`id_board`, `id_member_started`, `id_member_updated`, `id_first_msg`, `id_last_msg`, `locked`, `is_sticky`, `num_views`, `id_poll`, `unapproved_posts`, `approved`)
VALUES
(65, 1778, 1778, 33242, 33242, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1)
Apply Filter: Only show the errors from this file
File: /home/stumpbur/public_html/forum/Sources/Subs-Post.php
Line: 1851

SychO

there has to be an 'is_solved' column in the smf_topics table, are you sure you're looking at the correct database ?

Ronald

I do not see any is_solve in smf_topics.

See image: You cannot view this attachment.

beast doesn't really know what he is doing, He installs and removes,

Bigguy

Click on id_topic. Is there anything weird lookin in there.

Ronald

id_topic : You cannot view this attachment.