QUICK NEWS

{NEW} - A new css video is up.

{OLD} - New video courtesy of Skhilled, Thanks for posting it up.

Video of the moment:

Internal Links

SMF Sites

Quick Info

ThemeKings Old School Web Design

Started by ThemeKings, Nov 13, 2020, 09:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThemeKings

I've been developing fixed width and fluid website templates for nearly 20 years, and still enjoy doing today. My forum is dedicated to others who share in the same interest, discussing website development and graphic design. I recently found an old database that I've since restored (not much content) and I'm looking to open up community discussions once again. Come check us out!

Please keep in mind that I'm still making adjustments (i.e. margins, padding, colors, etc..)

ThemeKings
ThemeKings Custom Web Development

Bigguy

Welcome to the site. I have already been to your site. It looks good. :)
"It's the American dream....cause ya have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

ThemeKings

I seen you're active on SMF's community site, so I assumed you may have. Especially as active as you're there. Appreciate it! Love what you're doing here! Keep up the great work!! I'm sure I'll be back to look for trouble shooting issues, and/or help others where I may.

Bigguy

I have been on that site and many others for a looong time now, lol, thank you. Yeah this site is in it's second version unfortunately, but we are gettin back on track now for sure. Your always welcome, stop by anytime. :rgton
"It's the American dream....cause ya have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

Ronald

Welcome to the forum, nice site you have, from what I see you have a lot of expertise on what your doing.

Nice place Winchester been there a couple of times, I think it was Rubbermaid factory.

Skhilled

Welcome aboard, your site looks great! :)

I'm the current admin for Crip Zone themes and am interested in maybe using some of your menus, etc. for the SMF 2.1 themes we are going to be making. We are currently upgrading the old themes to the newer SMF versions, 2.0.17 and 2.1.

I'm no coding guru by any means. LOL But am just getting Crip's themes to work with the current versions and maybe give some of the older ones some new looks and js scripts for SMF 2.1.

https://www.jpr62.com/theme/index.php

ThemeKings

Quote from: Skhilled on Nov 15, 2020, 04:55 PMWelcome aboard, your site looks great! :)

I'm the current admin for Crip Zone themes and am interested in maybe using some of your menus, etc. for the SMF 2.1 themes we are going to be making. We are currently upgrading the old themes to the newer SMF versions, 2.0.17 and 2.1.

I'm no coding guru by any means. LOL But am just getting Crip's themes to work with the current versions and maybe give some of the older ones some new looks and js scripts for SMF 2.1.

https://www.jpr62.com/theme/index.php

Thank you! By all means, use anything you find on my site as you please. If I can be of other help, just ask! Thanks again!

Skhilled

Sorry, I didn't respond to this right away. Been busy with the hosting and a few other things.

Of course, if we use anything in our themes we would give you credit in the copyright. ;)