QUICK NEWS

{NEW} - A new css video is up.

{OLD} - New video courtesy of Skhilled, Thanks for posting it up.

Video of the moment:

Internal Links

SMF Sites

Quick Info

Microsoft Confirms Data Leak

Started by Skhilled, Oct 25, 2022, 09:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skhilled

SOCRadar has detected that data from 65,000 entities became public because of a misconfigured Azure Blob Storage instance.

https://cloud7.news/security/microsoft-confirms-data-leak/

Neša

Yeah, great news for me I was part of the Optus breach. Also two of the companies that have my info are also in this breach, one was my old employer the other my current one. Still no news from either if I'm effected

Skhilled

I'll pray that your data is safe! :)

LandyVlad

Please do not PM me with questions on astrophysics or theology.  You will get better and faster responses by asking homeless people in the street. Thank you.

Bigguy

The cloud is nothing really but a datacenter if I'm not mistaken.
"It's the American dream....cause ya have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

Skhilled

Yup, it "supposedly" a collection of servers and/or data centers.

Bigguy

Yeah, well, that's no different than what we have been usin for....well since the internet, lol. Just a new marketing gimmick. I wonder what they will call it next, lol.
"It's the American dream....cause ya have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

Skhilled

That's what I've been thinking although I've read that (at least some) are a cluster of servers. However, I'm sure some hosting are just saying they have cloud servers to get customers.

Dave

Basically, as I said from the first time I heard about 'The Cloud' years ago, is that it's just someone elses hard drives and they charge people to store their files on them.

It just a money making thing, and the worst thing about it and the likes of Office 365 if your internet goes down you have access to nothing.

Nuf sed
If you want play quizzes or games click below

Bigguy