QUICK NEWS

{NEW} - A new css video is up.

{OLD} - New video courtesy of Skhilled, Thanks for posting it up.

Video of the moment:

Internal Links

SMF Sites

Quick Info

Deactivate auto 'leave a redirect'

Started by LandyVlad, May 15, 2019, 10:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LandyVlad

I've had occasion to move a bunch of posts from one board to another.
It seems there's no way to do so, short of one at a time - no "tick and flick a bunch together' type of thing.

So when I go to move each thread, there's the option "Leave a redirect" and that box is automatically checked.
In fact I've found that in the real world I very rarely want to leave a redirect. Is it possible to have that box 'unchecked' by default?
Please do not PM me with questions on astrophysics or theology.  You will get better and faster responses by asking homeless people in the street. Thank you.

Bigguy

Quote from: LandyVlad on May 15, 2019, 10:59 PMIs it possible to have that box 'unchecked' by default?
I don't think so. You can move more than one thread at a time. You have to have your settings set up for check boxes and not icons in your profile some where. (That might not make sense....it's early)
"It's the American dream....cause ya have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

SychO

use the quick moderation checkboxes and you won't have to worry about auto redirect topic

Oldiesmann

Just a simple template edit...

Themes/default/MoveTopic.template.php (line 109):
<input type="checkbox" name="redirect_topic" id="redirect_topic" checked>
Remove the " checked" part at the end there so it looks like this:
<input type="checkbox" name="redirect_topic" id="redirect_topic">
Christian Metal Fans - https://www.christianmetal.fans

LandyVlad

Thanks oldiesman good to know.

Quote from: SychO on May 16, 2019, 11:26 AMuse the quick moderation checkboxes
???
Please do not PM me with questions on astrophysics or theology.  You will get better and faster responses by asking homeless people in the street. Thank you.