QUICK NEWS

{NEW} - A new css video is up.

{OLD} - New video courtesy of Skhilled, Thanks for posting it up.

Video of the moment:

Internal Links

SMF Sites

Quick Info

Tilting Logo

Started by Bigguy, Feb 16, 2019, 11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigguy

I experimented tonight with a trick to the logo. A bit of code that would make it tilt a bit. I finally got it working. I have turned it off for now but will enable it tomorrow when I have a bit more time to play. It is kinda cool though. Can't wait to show it off. Tomorrow though. ;) :vcool
"It's the American dream....cause ya have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

Bigguy

I just poured another cup of coffee so I will play around a bit more with it. ;)
"It's the American dream....cause ya have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

Bigguy

I actually do think it's kinda cool. It may get a bit annoying at some point. For now it cool though :hdan

lesmond

It makes the bottom scroll bar wider, and the "Helping you along the way..." message moves too :(

sorry not keen on the idea :dontknow

The only person who got all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe

Bigguy

Quote from: lesmond on Feb 17, 2019, 05:53 AMbottom scroll bar wider
What bottom scroll bar. I know about the "Helping you along the way" moving. That can be fixed simple by moving a div around.

lesmond

Yes the bottom scroll, has you move the pointer (left to right) along the logo, towards the message the scroll bar gets bigger.
this is on chrome
You cannot view this attachment.

lesmond

Not sure if this is related, the footer has moved up when looking at the "unread post"

You cannot view this attachment.

Bigguy

Yes that is related. I just noticed that, lol....damnit. Oh well, I will take it down. I will find something else to play with. :rgton