QUICK NEWS

{NEW} - A new css video is up.

{OLD} - New video courtesy of Skhilled, Thanks for posting it up.

Video of the moment:

Internal Links

SMF Sites

Quick Info

Logo image size?

Started by LandyVlad, Feb 06, 2019, 10:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LandyVlad

AH yeah I think it does,  So basically there are 4 which replace the standard ones, so essentially all boards would have that same icon, yes?

Please do not PM me with questions on astrophysics or theology.  You will get better and faster responses by asking homeless people in the street. Thank you.

lesmond

Quoteso essentially all boards would have that same icon, yes?

Yes, unless there is a new post or redirect, you can see them here http://host-for.com/smf/index.php

The only person who got all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe

lesmond

So I got a bit carried away :o  ::)

You cannot view this attachment.

Bigguy

Hey, that looks awesome. Great work for sure.
"It's the American dream....cause ya have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

lurkalot

I never really got to grips with making logos, so whenever someone asks I give it a go myself as a bit of practise, don't usually post them though. You can see why. lol..

lesmond

They're very good mick 👍

Bigguy

Crap load better than I could do. :)
"It's the American dream....cause ya have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

lurkalot

Thanks Les. I don't use PhotoShop which is probably something I should do for this stuff.

They probably look better against the background colour.  Made those from scratch out of random shapes and added the text, then gave them a bit of bevel effect.

lurkalot

Quote from: Bigguy on Feb 10, 2019, 10:14 AMCrap load better than I could do. :)

Now that's just not true.  Do you know, I tried to make a logo similar to the one you have at the top of this site, and failed miserably, just couldn't do it and it looked bloody awful.. lol..

Bigguy

That logo is real old, lol. I doubt I can do that again. I got lucky. ;D

lesmond

So I packaged the theme up if anyone wants to try it  :dontknow obviously made for landy's site. this is for 2.1 RC1 not tested on 2.0.15

logo is in images/theme you can add it to current theme under Logo image URL:

using this link, replace your-url with your own
https://your-url.com/Themes/Drone/images/theme/logo.png

LandyVlad

Jeez fellas your generosity abounds !!!!!

:)
Please do not PM me with questions on astrophysics or theology.  You will get better and faster responses by asking homeless people in the street. Thank you.