QUICK NEWS

{NEW} - A new css video is up.

{OLD} - New video courtesy of Skhilled, Thanks for posting it up.

Video of the moment:

Internal Links

SMF Sites

Quick Info

Not Found

Started by Ronald, May 16, 2020, 10:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ronald

QuoteNot Found
The requested URL was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache Server at seniorforums.ca Port 443

I was doing some clearing in the cPanel, removing old databases, domain names. When I was done, I noticed my forum was down.

Yet in the cPanel it is still in there. Someone mentioned the index.php file is missing.

Checking this out and for sure I don't see the index.php file when I click public_hmtl open.

I have a couple of myadminphp backups, but they are useless, so I checked in my external hard drive and found two backups from a couple of months ago. When I zipped one and open it, I opened HTML but I still don't see this index.php file, anyone know the location for this file..

Do I actually need the index.php file from my forum or can I install a fresh copy of the index.php file from a download.

Skhilled

You can upload a fresh copy. It may be missing code that your mods had installed to the missing one (if any) but will work.

Ronald

Quote from: Skhilled on May 16, 2020, 12:09 PMYou can upload a fresh copy. It may be missing code that your mods had installed to the missing one (if any) but will work.

Koaded fresh copy, works good now, no problems with the mod's because they work like hooks.

Skhilled

Great, I wasn't sure if the mods had added code or not.