QUICK NEWS

{NEW} - A new css video is up.

{OLD} - New video courtesy of Skhilled, Thanks for posting it up.

Video of the moment:

Internal Links

SMF Sites

Quick Info

best way of Splitting boards / merging boards ??

Started by LandyVlad, Oct 26, 2020, 02:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LandyVlad

What's the easiest way to go about the following?

Split
I have a board titled 'Tyres and Brakes'
I want to break out the relevant posts into separate boards one for tyres and one for brakes.

Merge
I have a MotoGP board and a Motorsport (other) board and I want to merge the two into a single Motorsport board.

In both cases the permissions etc are the same so there are no concerns on that front.  (open to all members)

Thanks
Please do not PM me with questions on astrophysics or theology.  You will get better and faster responses by asking homeless people in the street. Thank you.

Bigguy

I do a ll that manually. Create a new board and manually move over the topics I want for that board. For the later you can mass move all the topics into one board. Shouldn't be to hard. :rgton

Bigguy

I do a ll that manually. Create a new board and manually move over the topics I want for that board. For the later you can mass move all the topics into one board. Shouldn't be to hard. :rgton
"It's the American dream....cause ya have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

LandyVlad

Yeah that's what I thought was just wondering if there was some magical easier way :)

Cheers  :rgton
Please do not PM me with questions on astrophysics or theology.  You will get better and faster responses by asking homeless people in the street. Thank you.