QUICK NEWS

{NEW} - A new css video is up.

{OLD} - New video courtesy of Skhilled, Thanks for posting it up.

Video of the moment:

Internal Links

SMF Sites

Quick Info

Set PM limits

Started by LandyVlad, Feb 17, 2019, 02:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LandyVlad

Where do I set the max number of PM's that regular members have as default, please ?

Please do not PM me with questions on astrophysics or theology.  You will get better and faster responses by asking homeless people in the street. Thank you.

Bigguy

In the membergroups area as far as I remember for this version of SMF.
"It's the American dream....cause ya have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

lesmond

Administration Center ►  Anti-Spam. but it dont say the max they can send, only " Post count under which users must pass verification when sending personal messages" ie. they must have 5 post before they can send a PM

or this section "Number of personal messages a user may send in an hour" default is 20

Dont think either is what you're looking for :(

The only person who got all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe

lesmond

Quote from: Bigguy on Feb 17, 2019, 05:54 AMIn the membergroups area as far as I remember for this version of SMF.

Yes its there under each Edit Membergroup

The only person who got all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe

LandyVlad

No - max PM's in their mailbox.
Please do not PM me with questions on astrophysics or theology.  You will get better and faster responses by asking homeless people in the street. Thank you.

LandyVlad

Quote from: lesmond on Feb 17, 2019, 06:02 AMYes its there under each Edit Membergroup

For non-post based member groups yep.

I was hoping there was a way to alter the PM's for 'regular members' but that doesn't exist per-se - have to modify each post count based member group separately.

In any event I checked and they are all set to (no limit) yet a user has reported their inbox was full ???

I've asked how many they had in there, but something is amiss....

Bigguy

It should be working fine. I don't recall any bugs in 2.0.15 to do with mail or PM's
"It's the American dream....cause ya have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin