QUICK NEWS

{NEW} - A new css video is up.

{OLD} - New video courtesy of Skhilled, Thanks for posting it up.

Video of the moment:

Internal Links

SMF Sites

Quick Info

AHem, lesmond, wanna play again?

Started by LandyVlad, May 12, 2019, 08:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LandyVlad

Please do not PM me with questions on astrophysics or theology.  You will get better and faster responses by asking homeless people in the street. Thank you.

lesmond

To fix the overflow text on board descriptions I have reverted the css to standard 2.1, please change the attached  index.css file below for yours.

Make a backup of your old one in case you dont like it  :emb

before
You cannot view this attachment.

After

The only person who got all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe

LandyVlad

Not ignoring you -just saw this post. Will attack it on the weekend. Cheers :)
Please do not PM me with questions on astrophysics or theology.  You will get better and faster responses by asking homeless people in the street. Thank you.

LandyVlad

Quote from: lesmond on Jun 22, 2019, 05:52 AMTo fix the overflow text on board descriptions I have reverted the css to standard 2.1, please change the attached  index.css file below for yours.

Make a backup of your old one in case you dont like it  :emb

before

After

Hmm aside from the text colour and 'outlines' I can't see a difference. (from the screenshots)
The text flow etc looks the same?

lesmond

did you turn off "Minimize CSS and JavaScript files" ? you can see the difference here https://host-for.com/smf2/index.php

The only person who got all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe

LandyVlad

@lesmond my domain name expired and as the site hadn't been used I'm going to cancel the hosting.
Should I download anything as far as the theme stuff is concerned before I cancel the hostoing, or is it not required for...
https://www.smfhelper.com/index.php?topic=646.0