QUICK NEWS

{NEW} - A new css video is up.

{OLD} - New video courtesy of Skhilled, Thanks for posting it up.

Video of the moment:

Internal Links

SMF Sites

Quick Info

windows 10 1903 release date

Started by lesmond, Mar 17, 2019, 05:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skhilled

Maybe after I reboot for this update it might let me have it.

Skhilled

Nope, just a patch for the Intel security flaw.

Oldiesmann

I should probably boot into Windows tonight and let Windows Update run while I'm asleep. It's been a few weeks since I did that (I use Arch Linux as my primary OS and rarely use Windows on my laptop - I pretty much only use it when installing updates or playing a game that doesn't work in Linux or Wine).
Christian Metal Fans - https://www.christianmetal.fans

Skhilled

I love wine and crossover but haven't used linux lately. I need to reinstall something and play with it again.

Oldiesmann

I love Arch. I was using openSUSE for a while until an update to Tumbleweed (the rolling release version) broke GRUB. I then tried Kubuntu for a bit before eventually moving on to Manjaro. From there I moved to Antergos before finally taking the plunge and going straight into Arch. It's not as easy to install as some distros (though far easier than Gentoo), but the wiki makes it pretty easy.

Bigguy

I haven't used it in years. I used to like it enough though.
"It's the American dream....cause ya have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

Skhilled

Gentoo can be a beast. Haven't heard of Manjaro nor Antergos...need to check them out when I get a bit of free time.

Oldiesmann

Gentoo is a royal pain. I wouldn't bother with it.

Manjaro is based on Arch. Antergos is no longer a thing (they shut down because the people running the project didn't have enough time to keep up with it anymore).

Skhilled

Thanks for the info, saved me some time and effort. LOL

LandyVlad

When I use linux I use mint because its been easier for me  so far
Please do not PM me with questions on astrophysics or theology.  You will get better and faster responses by asking homeless people in the street. Thank you.

Skhilled

Mint is good, I like it. Suse is also pretty good.

Ronald

My update is waiting..My long updates like this always fail.. I had a hell of a time getting 1809, I had to download on a stick and reboot..

Bigguy

The last update I got was today i think...or yesterday, but they said it was gonna be a big one cause they were testing huge updates or some damn thing. When each one takes about an hour or so they are all big updates, lol. They never explain things right.
"It's the American dream....cause ya have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

Ronald

I have a choice of downloading this.. Are they going to force us to take this like they hammered us to take 1809

Skhilled

I forgot to mention that I got the update on 8/‎14/‎2019.