QUICK NEWS

{NEW} - A new css video is up.

{OLD} - New video courtesy of Skhilled, Thanks for posting it up.

Video of the moment:

Internal Links

SMF Sites

Quick Info

Explorer 11

Started by Ronald, Mar 24, 2019, 08:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ronald

When using Explorer 11 on SMF 2.1 RC1 the smiley's do not show on my forum, but they do show on this forum.

What is the work around for this..

Anyone..

Bigguy

Might have to go through Github to find something if even they have one. I don't use that browser.
"It's the American dream....cause ya have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

Ronald

Quote from: Bigguy on Mar 24, 2019, 08:26 AMMight have to go through Github to find something if even they have one. I don't use that browser.

Neither do I, but that was posted to me on my forum, apprently others use 11

Bigguy

"It's the American dream....cause ya have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

Ronald

Bigguy

The very first post says to look in Themes\default\scripts\jquery.sceditor.smf.js. Find the first code block and replace with the second code block. Actually if you did out the file and post it here I will check it out.

Ronald

Made the change, all it was remove , from on location..

Using Explorer 11 we got smiley's.. :vcool  :chrs

Bigguy

Hey, glad to hear it. It's good ya got it fixed. :rgton

Ronald

I thought maybe they would have corrected this in one of there updates.

Bigguy

I thought it woulda been fixed as well.

Ronald

Quote from: Bigguy on Mar 24, 2019, 12:22 PMI thought it woulda been fixed as well.

Nope not fixed, you just need to remove one ,