QUICK NEWS

{NEW} - A new css video is up.

{OLD} - New video courtesy of Skhilled, Thanks for posting it up.

Video of the moment:

Internal Links

SMF Sites

Quick Info

PM not showing author on mobile view

Started by LandyVlad, Feb 26, 2019, 01:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LandyVlad

Possibly another 2.1 bug.

On my drone forum if I get a PM and look at the PM on my mobile, the actual username is not visible.
Weirdness.
Please do not PM me with questions on astrophysics or theology.  You will get better and faster responses by asking homeless people in the street. Thank you.

Bigguy

Never heard of this one before. Sorta sucks no username. Is it there if you tilt the phone the other way. ??
"It's the American dream....cause ya have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

lesmond

Works OK on my Iphone from my test site

The only person who got all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe

Bigguy

"It's the American dream....cause ya have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

LandyVlad

Doesn't work for me still.  Will have to check a few different sites and see what the go is.

Q: How do I do a  screenshot in android (Samsung)
Please do not PM me with questions on astrophysics or theology.  You will get better and faster responses by asking homeless people in the street. Thank you.

Bigguy

LandyVlad

LandyVlad

LandyVlad

not working for me on chrome, or android Samsung default browser on DFF or SMFH....

Samsung Note 5 phone.

Bigguy

SychO

LandyVlad

Quote from: SychO on Mar 12, 2019, 08:34 AMCan't replicate it

Mate what device you using? What OS?

Is someone able to raise this on github?

Skhilled

I get the same as Landy on my cell but I cannot see the username or avy in portrait mode but CAN see the username and not the avy in landscape.

Also, I cannot see a way to logout in portrait mode...but can in landscape. Portrait have the 3 lines button and when you click it for the menu Logout is not one of the options. But in landscape mode I can see the menu as if not on mobile (regular SMF main menu) and can see the logout button as usual.

I have a Motorola G4...

SychO

Nevermind I can replicate it
I'll look into it

SychO

for some reason in this forum all the user links have class="pm_icon" which is why they don't appear on mobile, but my local setup from the latest git version doesn't have that, and I can't figure out why..

Bigguy

LandyVlad

Skhilled

SychO

Ah found it, what a sneaky one, it once had a purpose I'm sure, but it doesn't anymore
Fix posted
https://github.com/SimpleMachines/SMF2.1/pull/5461/commits/9d89b961832957a3b982dde86beadec472d6b6a1

LandyVlad