QUICK NEWS

{NEW} - A new css video is up.

{OLD} - New video courtesy of Skhilled, Thanks for posting it up.

Video of the moment:

Internal Links

SMF Sites

Quick Info

Slide Tab Mod

Started by Bigguy, Mar 01, 2019, 08:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lesmond

It seems to be from the mod, everytime I open it the log fills up, with the errors above.

The only person who got all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe

Bigguy

All those errors are from the mod. I don't understand though. I don't get those here at all. :(
"It's the American dream....cause ya have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

lurkalot

I had no errors when I was using it, just after I uninstalled they started.

Bigguy

It did not uninstall cleanly is what I am thinking.
"It's the American dream....cause ya have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

lurkalot

Quote from: Bigguy on Mar 03, 2019, 01:23 PMIt did not uninstall cleanly is what I am thinking.

In my case it hadn't removed the hooks so I guess it was still calling them after the files were removed. Tried running the hooks file as stand alone, but it wasn't having any of it, so had to dive in and remove the hooks.  Now I'm back up and running without errors, slide tab mod not installed.

Bigguy

Sorry about that, but thanks for trying it to both of you. I guess I have more work to do. :(

lurkalot

Quote from: Bigguy on Mar 03, 2019, 01:30 PMSorry about that, but thanks for trying it to both of you. I guess I have more work to do. :(

I have no idea how hooks work, but would this be in any way related to it emulating 2.0 when I uninstalled? I mean it installed ok, but it didn't have to emulate when it installed.

lesmond

I uninstalled and I too am getting the errors related to hooks, do we know how to remove or stop those errors, or does it mean a fresh install?

The only person who got all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe

Bigguy

It might be because of emulation. That is all I can come up with. No I have no idea how to get rid of the errors cause it has never happened. I will play with the mod and see what I can do with it. I would go to the hooks section and see if you can disable them or remove them from there.

lurkalot

Quote from: lesmond on Mar 03, 2019, 02:11 PMI uninstalled and I too am getting the errors related to hooks, do we know how to remove or stop those errors, or does it mean a fresh install?

No Les, just remove those hooks like I did. You can do this from the 2.1 admin panel.

Admin > Maintenance > Forum Maintenance > Integration Hooks.

I had already uninstalled TP because that's all hooks, plus its the only other mod I had installed.  That just left the 3-4 hooks left over from the slide tab.  Just click remove on each of them until gone.

Bigguy

OK, I fixed the uninstall on this one, so if that was the problem it should remove everything on uninstalll without emulation. Attached

Bigguy

Installed and uninstalled clean. Works good so far that I can tell.

lurkalot

Quote from: Bigguy on Mar 18, 2019, 01:31 PMInstalled and uninstalled clean. Works good so far that I can tell.

I knew there was something I was supposed to do. Just testing it again now.  ;)

lurkalot

OK, seems to work ok until I uninstall, then it starts filling log with errors again on every page load..  I guess it's not removing the hooks when you un-install?  It leaves these hook behind,

integrate_general_mod_settings    SlideTab_settings       
integrate_load_theme              SlideTab_headers       
integrate_pre_include             $sourcedir/SlideTab.php 

I will remove them myself and see if the errors stop. BRB.

Type of error: General
 Hook call: function "SlideTab_headers" in file C:\xampp\htdocs\rc2tp2 could not be called. http://localhost/rc2tp2/index.php?action=admin;area=logs;sa=errorlog;desc

Type of error: General
The callable SlideTab_headers could not be called. http://localhost/rc2tp2/index.php?action=admin;area=logs;sa=errorlog;desc

Bigguy