QUICK NEWS

{NEW} - A new css video is up.

{OLD} - New video courtesy of Skhilled, Thanks for posting it up.

Video of the moment:

Internal Links

SMF Sites

Quick Info

3 monitors

Started by Bigguy, Oct 14, 2019, 05:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigguy

I loved having two monitors...so much that I doubt I could go back to one. My video card is low end but will handle two monitors, which is awesome. I tried to hook 3 up to it but the card would only run two at a time. So, a friend of mine gave me this to play with:

Adapter

This little gem allows you to hook up a third monitor via usb. So thanks to this I know have 3 monitors to use. I love it. The desktop space I have now is amazing. I would recommend it to all if your lookin to hook up a second or third monitor.
"It's the American dream....cause ya have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

lesmond

I love having 3 monitors, would be lost without them now,

Thats  great bit of kit, a bit expensive though :(

The only person who got all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe

Bigguy

Yeah they are a bit expensive but as my friend is gonna sell this to me cheap, I might as well grab it until I get a better video card.
"It's the American dream....cause ya have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

lesmond

Just googled them, and they are about £5.99 here ($10 cad) link

Bigguy

Hey, that's a great buy. Awesome. :rgton

lesmond

Bigguy

Yup, and at the store I think it was 25 bucks or somethin. :(

Neša

I have a USB-C to VGA adapter at work works great. My old laptop could do 3 screens with the card (2 monitors, 1 laptop).
The new one can only do two. Work paid for mine I think it was $50 a few people on the team had a $10 USB one it did work 90% of the time they had issues with drivers on Windows 10.

Bigguy

Hey glad to hear from ya Nesa. I don't think I could do without 3 monitors now. It's so much better than two, lol.

Skhilled

I feel left out with my one lonely monitor and no girlfriend monitor. LOL

Bigguy

You should try at least two if ya can. It's very nice. :rgton

lesmond

Quote from: Skhilled on Oct 27, 2019, 10:38 AMI feel left out with my one lonely monitor and no girlfriend monitor. LOL
If I know you Steve, I bet you have some old CRT screens in the attic ;)

Skhilled

I believe I still have one in the basement but haven't been in the attic in quite awhile so there may be one or two up there. LOL

Hell, I don't have the table space for those anyhow. LOL

Bigguy

Ya can always find room for one more. :rgton

lesmond