QUICK NEWS

{NEW} - A new css video is up.

{OLD} - New video courtesy of Skhilled, Thanks for posting it up.

Video of the week

Internal Links

SMF Sites

Quick Info

3 monitors

Started by Bigguy, Oct 14, 2019, 05:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigguy

I haven't used a crt in quit a few years.
"It's the American dream....cause ya have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

Bigguy

Back down to 2 monitors for now. I need to find a vga to dvi adapter to get back to 3. I updated my ram again to just over 8gb and my video card. I went from a 512 mb ati radeon to a nVidia geforce gt 730 4 gb onboard ram :hdan
"It's the American dream....cause ya have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

Bigguy

So now, this is what I am runnin:

Intel quad core 2.4ghz
8gb ddr2 RAM
nVidia geforce gt 730 4 gb
3 Tb sata drive (with two backup drives)
2 lightscribe drives
and a 5x card reader
3 monitors (extended)

Now I am happy, lol. :hdan

Bigguy

Ok, so I am back to 2 monitors but one is a 23 inch Samsung wide screen. Which I use as my main one and then an 18 inch Acer. I could hook three up but the way I had the third one hooked up was going through usb, which made it slow.

lesmond

heres mine

The only person who got all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe

Bigguy

Nice setup Les. It's pretty much what mine looked like. :rgton

LandyVlad

I haVE ONE 34" WIDESCREEN MONITOR AND PREFER IT - MUCH TIDIER.

Oops sorry for caps

edit 34
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.

Bigguy

I might have a 27" comin soon. Not sure when that will be but a buddy of mine has one he may be gettin rid of.

lesmond

my middle one is a 26" BENQ and the other 2 are 18" AOC

The only person who got all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe

Bigguy

Nice setup for sure. :rgton