QUICK NEWS

{NEW} - A new css video is up.

{OLD} - New video courtesy of Skhilled, Thanks for posting it up.

Video of the moment:

Internal Links

SMF Sites

Quick Info

New computer

Started by Bigguy, Jun 30, 2021, 02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lesmond

Quote from: Bigguy on Jul 07, 2021, 06:32 PMThe one you linked is good on prices. I think the site might be a bit broken. I couldn't choose a motherboard after the cpu. :dontknow
It will only offer a other components if it finds one compatible

The only person who got all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe

Skhilled

Yes, they are good on prices and their support is top notch. They have just about everything you'd expect dealing with computers including assembling it for and classes onsite.

I usually do my research for what I want across a number of sites. But after I find what I'm looking for I take the drive there and buy it unless it's REALLY cheaper elsewhere. If it's slightly higher I'll still buy from them for all of the great service they've given me over the years.

Bigguy

Quote from: lesmond on Jul 08, 2021, 04:43 AMIt will only offer a other components if it finds one compatible
They must have a motherboard compatible with intel cpu's. I'll try again today at some point.

Quote from: Skhilled on Jul 08, 2021, 07:50 AMI usually do my research for what I want across a number of sites.
That's the best thing to do right there. I'm gonna have to build one soon again.
"It's the American dream....cause ya have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

Skhilled

I need a new one too. Been working 6 days a week for awhile now so the OT will help. :)