QUICK NEWS

{NEW} - A new css video is up.

{OLD} - New video courtesy of Skhilled, Thanks for posting it up.

Video of the week

Internal Links

SMF Sites

Quick Info

Server move

Started by Bigguy, Mar 22, 2022, 12:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skhilled

I've always did want to go to Australia too as well as France and Italy.

Bigguy

I am attempting to install Centos 7 on the main server right now. We'll see how that goes. :chrs
"It's the American dream....cause ya have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

Bigguy

Ok, the main server has been updated to Centos 7.9.2009 and cPanel & WHM to v102.0.10 Php versions have been updated as well and the main server is running nothing less than Php 7.4 if i recall correctly.
"It's the American dream....cause ya have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

Bigguy

Two sites are back on the main server. SMFH remains in Australia for now. (Probably due to lock down, lmao, sorry, bad joke) Anywho, it could be moved in the next few days. We want to see how things are going first and make any tweaks that need to be tweaked to the server. The site will be put in maintenance mode before the move this time so no posts will be lost. (Sorry bout that.) Just a quick update to ya'll. :vcool

Bigguy

This site remains in Australia right now, which is fine. I have no worries if @NeŇ°a doesn't. We will figure out a date to move it back soon. :rgton