QUICK NEWS

{NEW} - A new css video is up.

{OLD} - New video courtesy of Skhilled, Thanks for posting it up.

Video of the moment:

Internal Links

SMF Sites

Quick Info

White-label hosting

Started by LandyVlad, Aug 03, 2022, 10:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LandyVlad

Does anyone here operate a white-label hosting service?

I am considering it, but only just looking into all the intricacies.

What things should I be checking as far as features and other relevant things are concerned?
Please do not PM me with questions on astrophysics or theology.  You will get better and faster responses by asking homeless people in the street. Thank you.

lesmond

Check out mine or @Skhilled sig mate  :vcool

The only person who got all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe

Skhilled

Sorry, I've been quite busy lately. I actually don't have pricing for it yet but we can talk about that if you'd like or haven't found what you're looking for already.

Most of those kind of services will allow you to resell hosting as if you have a dedicated server. The main hosting's logos, etc. will not be shown anywhere on your site. Depending on the hosting, they may or may not give you full admin privilages to the server...most won't for security reasons. But you should be able to carry out the daily functions as if you were running it including accepting payments.

You should get a sort of scaled down version of WHM, if they use cPanel.

LandyVlad

Thanks guys super busy I'll get back to this when I can - not a high priority currently :)
Please do not PM me with questions on astrophysics or theology.  You will get better and faster responses by asking homeless people in the street. Thank you.