QUICK NEWS

{NEW} - A new css video is up.

{OLD} - New video courtesy of Skhilled, Thanks for posting it up.

Video of the moment:

Internal Links

SMF Sites

Quick Info

Slide Tab Mod

Started by Bigguy, Feb 06, 2019, 07:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shades

Quote from: Bigguy on Mar 13, 2022, 05:10 PMIt does parse bbc. I have a package ready. I will upload it and you can check it out.
BBC works good! :rgton

Quote from: Bigguy on Mar 13, 2022, 05:10 PMEDIT: You had also said something about it doesn't look right on mobile. It seems fine here on my phone. There may be a few areas I could tweak but other than that I think it's ready to go. Can you show me a screenshot of your problems by any chance.
And here is a screenshot. It cuts off part of the 2nd link panel in responsive but on my actual phone (I need a new one) it cuts off ALL of the 2nd link panel.

You cannot view this attachment.

Quote from: Bigguy on Mar 13, 2022, 07:56 PMtry this I guess:
@media screen and (max-width: 600px) {
  #a.trigger {
    visibility: hidden;
    clear: both;
    display: none;
  }
}

Couldn't get this code to work! :dontknow

Bigguy

OK, I see what ya mean now. I'll see what I can do tomorrow. I didn't think that code would work so I will work on that as well if I can. Thanks for testin it out. :hdan
"It's the American dream....cause ya have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

Bigguy

Here is the link to the most recent copy if others wanna try it:

https://www.smfhelper.com/index.php?topic=16.msg8570#msg8570
"It's the American dream....cause ya have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

LandyVlad

Looks good. (based on the implementation here on smfhelper)

Is it compatible with any mod based on curve2 or are there any known issues with compatibility.

I'm thinking it might be useful for my updated gsx1400owners.org which Les built the theme for me.
Please do not PM me with questions on astrophysics or theology.  You will get better and faster responses by asking homeless people in the street. Thank you.

Bigguy

There are no compatibility issues that I know of. It is a mod I packaged awhile ago and only released here. It still needs a bit of work but has been tested for install/uninstall and functionality. All seems to be fine. The only edit is to the css and index.template.php.

Shades

Quote from: LandyVlad on Mar 13, 2022, 11:08 PMLooks good. (based on the implementation here on smfhelper)

Is it compatible with any mod based on curve2 or are there any known issues with compatibility.

I'm thinking it might be useful for my updated gsx1400owners.org which Les built the theme for me.

I always test mods on a test backup of my live site before using them just to be sure. :)  :lb

Shades

Quote from: Bigguy on Mar 13, 2022, 09:18 PMOK, I see what ya mean now. I'll see what I can do tomorrow. I didn't think that code would work so I will work on that as well if I can. Thanks for testin it out. :hdan
Hey @Bigguy have you had a chance to work on this? :lb

https://www.smfhelper.com/index.php?msg=8588

Bigguy

Damn, I forgot all about it. I'm very sorry. I will get to it this weekend. I'm not working at all so I should have time to play. Again, sorry for making you wait. :emb

Bigguy

Just made a stickie and put it on my monitor. ;)

Shades

Quote from: Bigguy on Sep 29, 2022, 03:53 PMDamn, I forgot all about it. I'm very sorry. I will get to it this weekend. I'm not working at all so I should have time to play. Again, sorry for making you wait. :emb
No problem! :rgton
I forgot about it too until when I reinstalled my site today with my new theme. Was reinstalling and updating mods and checking everything on mobile and came across it again! Tried to fix it myself but I'm no coder! :emb

Bigguy

I'll be working on this tomorrow afternoon. We'll see what we can do. :rgton

Bigguy

Been looking at this on my phone. It doesn't look to bad. I have also found a bit of code I will sneak in there today to see if it makes it a bit more mobile friendly. The code I found is:

<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0">
try putting that under the head tag and see if it helps. Not sure. I'll be playing later today anyhow.

Bigguy

Looking into this now. ;)

Bigguy

Ok, not sure about this as I have not tested. I put that line in the modifications.xml file so it will get put in the index.template.php file. If anything goes wrong, that's were the error will be just to let you know. Back things up and see if this will install.

Not working. I have tested it just now. Workin on it.

Shades

I just installed it on my test forum and it redirected me to *****.com/index.php?action=admin;area=modsettings;sa=general but gave me 500 error This page is not working right now. Can't even access the main forum now, not sure what happened. (No worries though, its just a test site) :rgton