QUICK NEWS

{NEW} - A new css video is up.

{OLD} - New video courtesy of Skhilled, Thanks for posting it up.

Video of the moment:

Internal Links

SMF Sites

Quick Info

.inline_mod_check

Started by Skhilled, Aug 12, 2021, 12:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skhilled

What exactly is this and what is it for? I noticed it is something new to RC4.

Bigguy

I haven't heard of it at all. Where did you find this. It may be due to them adding hooks to permissions but I am not sure on that at all. I'm just thinking of a thread I read on GH the other day.
"It's the American dream....cause ya have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

Skhilled

The first time I noticed it was when I was trying to modify the .dropmenu buttons for a theme around line 3813 in index.css of the default theme. It's also in 3 other places in the same file. Do a  search for it and you'll see it.

Bigguy

I'll check it out this weekend.
"It's the American dream....cause ya have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

Skhilled

I "assume" it has something to do with how and/or where mods install buttons, etc.

Bigguy

Yeah I think you are right. I took a quick look in the css for it. It should also be in the index.template.php I would think. I haven't looked though.

Skhilled

Nope, it is for the "More" button at the bottom of posts on the right. The "Quote, Quick Edit, More" buttons.

Bigguy

QuoteNope, it is for the "More" button
Aah, ok. Weird name for that but ok.

Skhilled

Yes, but think "mod" is for modify.

Bigguy