QUICK NEWS

{NEW} - A new css video is up.

{OLD} - New video courtesy of Skhilled, Thanks for posting it up.

Video of the moment:

Internal Links

SMF Sites

Quick Info

First update of 2022

Started by Bigguy, Jan 04, 2022, 04:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigguy

This site is getting an update in the next few days....maybe even today. We'll see how my time is. :rgton
"It's the American dream....cause ya have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

Oldiesmann

I've done a couple site updates the past week only to have something get updated the next day...

The other day I updated my Archie site only to have 2.1 final released shortly thereafter (and now 2.1.1).
Updated the seniors site to 2.1.1 last night only to find TinyPortal 2.2 is out today (though it won't take very long to update that)
Christian Metal Fans - https://www.christianmetal.fans

lurkalot

Quote from: Oldiesmann on Feb 12, 2022, 11:06 AMTinyPortal 2.2 is out today (though it won't take very long to update that)

There might actually be another TP update coming as well, so I'd sit tight for a little while.  ;)

Oldiesmann

My cat is ensuring I don't go anywhere for a while...
You cannot view this attachment.
Christian Metal Fans - https://www.christianmetal.fans

Bigguy

SMF has been updated and so has TP. Some manual edits have been done as well. I think I am missing icons on the top bar but I will try to figure that out soon. If anyone has ideas it would be cool.
"It's the American dream....cause ya have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

Skhilled

I've just noticed this:

You cannot view this attachment.

Bigguy

Yeah, not sure what the hell is goin on there.

Skhilled

In FireFox WebDev, I see this in index.css line 1226:

.user:not(:last-child) time:not(:last-child)::after, .user .unread_links li:not(:last-child)::after {
  content: " � ";
  margin: 0 1ch;
}

I don't think anything was there before except maybe a space because if you disable it in dev it bunches "Unread posts" and "Updated topics" close together.

Hatshepsut

In my index.css, Line 1220:

.user:not(:last-child) time:not(:last-child)::after,
.user .unread_links li:not(:last-child)::after {
content: " • ";
margin: 0 1ch;
}

Bigguy

I'll compare css files here soon and see what I may have did. Been playin with the css so I coulda screwed somethin somewhere. Thanks guys.

Skhilled

Same code so something's going on with the "content" style?

Bigguy

I may have done somethin but not sure why I would be playin with that. Will have to get Winmerge out here soon.

Bigguy

Bigguy

I also installed a mod that puts notifications in the tab of the browser, just in case you miss the little pop up.

Skhilled

I just noticed that there's a large gap between the bottom of the forum and the footer/copyright area...almost as if something is missing there.