QUICK NEWS

{NEW} - A new css video is up.

{OLD} - New video courtesy of Skhilled, Thanks for posting it up.

Video of the moment:

Internal Links

SMF Sites

Quick Info

Can not Modify Posts

Started by Ronald_01, Jan 26, 2024, 01:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ronald_01

SMF 2.14

I have the permissions set for Members to modify post/s, but it doesn't allow to do this.

Bigguy

Are there errors in the logs at all. :???
"It's the American dream....cause ya have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

Ronald_01

Quote from: Bigguy on Jan 26, 2024, 01:40 PMAre there errors in the logs at all. :???

I keep getting the same error all the time. See below

QuoteRonald

c55d6ea4ebcf1b3b0e1b6214cdfc25e3
 https://seniorsgossip.com/index.php?action=admin;area=logs;sa=errorlog;desc
 /home/seniorsg/public_html/Themes/default/GenericMenu.template.php (Line 282)  Backtrace information

Type of error: Undefined
Error messageSelect
2: Undefined array key "label"

I have GenericMenu disabled also.

Bigguy

If you have it disabled than that is why you get that error. I don't think it has anything to do with the error you posted about here.
"It's the American dream....cause ya have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

Ronald_01

Quote from: Bigguy on Jan 27, 2024, 06:53 AMIf you have it disabled than that is why you get that error. I don't think it has anything to do with the error you posted about here.

My dumb dumb, I was a member trying to modify a member. Doesn't work that way. Only a member can modify their own post.

Bigguy

Glad you figured it out. :rgton

Ronald_01

Quote from: Bigguy on Jan 27, 2024, 12:27 PMGlad you figured it out. :rgton
Getting old and I get brain dead at times, probably most of the time.  :hdan:

Bigguy

Brain farts are allowed here :peace

Skhilled

I get them far to many times!!! :rflmao :rflmao :rflmao

Ronald_01

Quote from: Skhilled on Feb 03, 2024, 11:18 AMI get them far to many times!!! :rflmao :rflmao :rflmao

No not you of all people. I thought maybe I was the only one.