QUICK NEWS

{NEW} - A new css video is up.

{OLD} - New video courtesy of Skhilled, Thanks for posting it up.

Video of the moment:

Internal Links

SMF Sites

Quick Info

Cleantek Preview

Started by Skhilled, Nov 02, 2022, 04:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigguy

You are now on the watch list. :hdan
"It's the American dream....cause ya have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

Skhilled

Bigguy

It does. i can go higher.....Nah, I'll take it off. I'm sure the rest look about the same.
"It's the American dream....cause ya have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

Skhilled

Do it so we can see.

Bigguy

You've been moderated. :dontknow

lesmond

I have completely redone the boardicons, because they all look the same, you can use these, or keep the old ones :)

The only person who got all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe

Bigguy

I'll use those that you have there but I gotta go out to work right now so I will grab'em up later today. they look good. :rgton

lurkalot

Theme looks good Steve, nice job.  :rgton   

I did just notice if you zoom in, the menu buttons overlap the linktree.

Skhilled

Thanks, Mick. Les is also helping with the themes. ;)

How are you zooming in? I tried it on my PC by using CTRL and the mouse wheel and it looks ok to me.

Skhilled

And here's a question for everyone... As you can see, the footer touches the bottom of the page. Do you think it would be better if there was a space between the footer and the bottom of the page or leave it as is???

lurkalot

Quote from: Skhilled on Nov 22, 2022, 07:53 PMThanks, Mick. Les is also helping with the themes. ;)

How are you zooming in? I tried it on my PC by using CTRL and the mouse wheel and it looks ok to me.

Zooming same way as you Steve. It's not a biggy, just something I noticed when I accidently hit the site with my browser zoomed in at 150%.  (see screenshot)

On the default theme it pushes the linktree down to accommodate the menu.

I'm using Edge browser on my laptop and haven't tried it in other browsers yet.

Bigguy

Quote from: Skhilled on Nov 22, 2022, 10:03 PMAs you can see, the footer touches the bottom of the page. Do you think it would be better if there was a space between the footer and the bottom of the page or leave it as is???
I think there should be a space there personally.

Bigguy

I think one thing this theme does not have that the default theme does is the mouseover on threads and other areas. I could be wrong but when you mouseover a topic does it not light up. :???

Bigguy

Ok, I guess I was wrong. It has it on the member list though on the default, which is nice.

Skhilled

Quote from: lurkalot on Nov 23, 2022, 02:29 AMZooming same way as you Steve. It's not a biggy, just something I noticed when I accidently hit the site with my browser zoomed in at 150%.  (see screenshot)

On the default theme it pushes the linktree down to accommodate the menu.

I'm using Edge browser on my laptop and haven't tried it in other browsers yet.
Ah! I'm using Firefox and don't see it using that. I'll try a few other browsers and see what happens. :)

Quote from: Bigguy on Nov 23, 2022, 11:29 AMOk, I guess I was wrong. It has it on the member list though on the default, which is nice.
No problem and it does do it on the member list in Cleantek.

Quote from: Bigguy on Nov 23, 2022, 05:38 AMI think there should be a space there personally.
I was thinking the same thing...