QUICK NEWS

{NEW} - A new css video is up.

{OLD} - New video courtesy of Skhilled, Thanks for posting it up.

Video of the moment:

Internal Links

SMF Sites

Quick Info

Edited Post Background

Started by Skhilled, Apr 29, 2023, 01:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skhilled

Does anyone know how to edit the background of an edited or modified post from yellow to something else? That color doesn't go well with the theme we're working on...

Bigguy

index.css Line 2884:

.windowbg:target {
background: #ffffe0;
}

Bigguy

Yes, I did run into this years back. Let me see what I can come up with tomorrow.
"It's the American dream....cause ya have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

Skhilled

I think I remember something about it years ago too but can't remember or find anything about it, atm...

Bigguy

I remember it to but can't remember what file.
"It's the American dream....cause ya have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

Dave

Sounds like you're both suffering from old age  :plmao
If you want play quizzes or games click below

Skhilled

LMAO, welcome to club, Dave. LOL

Bigguy

index.css Line 2884:

}

Bigguy

lesmond

Quote from: Skhilled on Apr 29, 2023, 01:45 PMDoes anyone know how to edit the background of an edited or modified post from yellow to something else? That color doesn't go well with the theme we're working on...
Which theme?
Thinking about didnt we change a script for the backgrounds?, cant remember which one though.

The only person who got all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe

Skhilled

Quote from: Bigguy on Apr 30, 2023, 01:25 PMindex.css Line 2884:

}

I found out this morning from TwitchIsMental that the above code was right but forgot to post it here. LOL

Thanks, Geoff! :)