QUICK NEWS

{NEW} - A new css video is up.

{OLD} - New video courtesy of Skhilled, Thanks for posting it up.

Video of the moment:

Internal Links

SMF Sites

Quick Info

Naughty List of Censys Security Bots

Started by Skhilled, Jan 14, 2023, 09:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skhilled

# Censys Security Bots
162.142.125.0/24
167.94.138.0/24
167.94.145.0/24
167.94.146.0/24
167.248.133.0/24
2602:80d:1000:b0cc:e::/80
2620:96:e000:b0cc:e::/80

Bigguy

"It's the American dream....cause ya have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

Skhilled

Sorry, was a bit tired when I posted those and should mentioned something about them. LOL

You can add them to your blocklist/deny in your firewall or WHM's cPhulk's blacklist. ;)

Bigguy

Oh ok, I wasn't sure what those posts were all about. I thought maybe your account had been taken over or something, lol.

* Bigguy takes his hand off the ban hammer... :peace
"It's the American dream....cause ya have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

Skhilled

LOL, Yeah, they've been hitting exim (mailserver) alot and cPhulk has been banning them. So, I sent an email to the people who run the server. They claim they're not bad and just look for security flaws to report to security teams and devs. I got tired of seeing the emails about them getting banned so I permanently banned them.

I also found the others while researching something else and added those as well to my firewall and decided to "share the wealth" here. LOL Besides, they were taking up a lot of bandwidth/resources.

Bigguy

I'm sure people will find them very useful. @Neša is pretty much runnin the server here so he may want to see these and use them. :rgton

Skhilled

I used to be on the security websites a lot some years ago then I stopped and only do it now and then or if an email I get reminds me. LOL