QUICK NEWS

{NEW} - A new css video is up.

{OLD} - New video courtesy of Skhilled, Thanks for posting it up.

Video of the moment:

Internal Links

SMF Sites

Quick Info

Default log in time for SMF 2.1

Started by LandyVlad, Aug 04, 2021, 07:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LandyVlad

I thought the default log in time was being changed to "forever' with RC4, but I notice when logging into SMFHelper it's an hour ?
Please do not PM me with questions on astrophysics or theology.  You will get better and faster responses by asking homeless people in the street. Thank you.

Bigguy

refresh from the server when on that screen and it might change. I don't notice cause i rarely log out.
"It's the American dream....cause ya have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

LandyVlad

No doesn't seem to change.
On my own computer I don't log out but I am logged in from work atm and it clears cookies each day.
Please do not PM me with questions on astrophysics or theology.  You will get better and faster responses by asking homeless people in the street. Thank you.

Bigguy

You are right. It was supposed to default to "forever" as far as I remember. I read this on GH a while ago. Maybe this should be logged as a bug.
"It's the American dream....cause ya have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

LandyVlad

Bigguy

I will put a report out soon on GH.

Skhilled

Now that you've brought it up it's on of the first things I noticed when trying the RC versions but slipped my mind although it bugs me every time I log into one. LOL

Bigguy

I don't usually log out of any site I trust. So not to sure but I think I saw it when I logged in here again.....not sure though.

Hatshepsut

Maybe 'Forever' login default option is for fresh RC4 installations only, I have upgraded from RC3 and my forum default login is still '1 Hour'  ::)

Bigguy

I have not reported this yet. Has anyone else.

Bigguy

QuoteMaybe 'Forever' login default option is for fresh RC4 installations only
It should pertain to both upgraded and fresh installs I would think.