QUICK NEWS

{NEW} - A new css video is up.

{OLD} - New video courtesy of Skhilled, Thanks for posting it up.

Video of the moment:

Internal Links

SMF Sites

Quick Info

Theme for GSX1400Owners.ORG for SMF 2.1

Started by LandyVlad, Feb 05, 2020, 02:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lesmond

Quote from: LandyVlad on Sep 12, 2021, 07:30 AMLove that third one but maybe text needs a black outline / drop shadow to separate it from background more.
You cannot view this attachment.

The only person who got all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe

Ronald

Very nice, you do a excellent job on these. :rgton

LandyVlad

Please do not PM me with questions on astrophysics or theology.  You will get better and faster responses by asking homeless people in the street. Thank you.

lesmond

You cannot view this attachment.

LandyVlad

Nice :)

Now just need complementary Moderator and Global Moderator ones.   ;) 
Please do not PM me with questions on astrophysics or theology.  You will get better and faster responses by asking homeless people in the street. Thank you.

LandyVlad

Hey @lesmond

I have installed a test 2.1 forum.  https://gsx1400owners.org/test21org

Can I grab the updated theme to install please?

I have made you an admin on the test forum :)     

:vcool

lesmond

Theme installed, and I added the new member badges  :vcool

LandyVlad

Nice :)
 :rgton  :rgton

Q does the theme need to be installed before mods?  (other than hook only mods) ?

lesmond

Quote from: LandyVlad on Sep 29, 2021, 06:36 AMQ does the theme need to be installed before mods?  (other than hook only mods) ?

Normally yes, so any edits mods make will be added to the theme.

lesmond

Added a Privacy Policy to the test site, you have to log out and click register to see it, check it out.

LandyVlad

Cool, Yeah I'll have to make sure that lines up with what we need - thanks !

Meanwhile FYI here's the thread on the forum (you have access) discussing teh new theme / org https://gsx1400owners.org/forum/index.php?topic=6524

lesmond

Quote from: LandyVlad on Sep 29, 2021, 11:43 PMMeanwhile FYI here's the thread on the forum (you have access) discussing teh new theme

Quote from: GSX1400 Owners .orgThe topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.

LandyVlad

okey dokey well @lesmond I suppose we better kick this along a bit now that 2.1.0 has been released.

Do you still have a test forum with the new gsx1400 theme installed so I can discuss things further with our staff and members?

lesmond

Quote from: LandyVlad on Feb 09, 2022, 05:41 PMDo you still have a test forum with the new gsx1400 theme installed

Yes still there, although not updated too SMF 2.1 https://gsx.lesmonds.com/index.php

LandyVlad

Actually that's perfect as it will allow me to make a video to show people where they can find the relevant buttons etc. Ta. :rgton

* adds that the growing TO DO list *