QUICK NEWS

{NEW} - A new css video is up.

{OLD} - New video courtesy of Skhilled, Thanks for posting it up.

Video of the moment:

Internal Links

SMF Sites

Quick Info

Site Move

Started by Bigguy, Mar 04, 2023, 09:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigguy

This site will be moving from it's location in Australia to one in Canada. Nesa has been made a temp Admin so he can preform this operation. If the site is down for you at some point, this could be the reason. Please stay tuned for further updates, thank you. :rgton Also, the site will be getting and upgrade from GH soon. 
"It's the American dream....cause ya have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

Neša

Just a small correction the server is in Melbourne, the host that I had the Canadian server with had to close down.

Bigguy

Oh ok, We stay down under. :rgton
"It's the American dream....cause ya have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

Neša

server should be moved if you see this message, I have also setup the smtp so emails are working I got my test email.

Dave

Quote from: Neša on Mar 04, 2023, 11:02 PMserver should be moved if you see this message, I have also setup the smtp so emails are working I got my test email.

Well done on a clean move, good to know the emails will work again, thank you for letting us know

UPDATE: I can now access the site from my Virgin connection, previously I couldn't I had to use my alternative connection.
If you want play quizzes or games click below

Neša

The email might go into spam, bigguy has to update the email address in settings.

Dave

Quote from: Neša on Mar 05, 2023, 06:59 AMThe email must go into spam, bigguy has to update the email address in settings.

Emails are working OK Nesa, I just got one to tell me you replied to my post  :rgton

Neša

Quote from: Dave on Mar 05, 2023, 06:44 AMWell done on a clean move, good to know the emails will work again, thank you for letting us know

UPDATE: I can now access the site from my Virgin connection, previously I couldn't I had to use my alternative connection.
I think you might have been blocked in the firewall I have raised the mod_security limit, I saw that an IP from Virgin Cable was blocked.
I removed it I'll keep an eye on the firewall/mod_security setup.

Dave

Quote from: Neša on Mar 05, 2023, 07:06 AMI think you might have been blocked in the firewall I have raised the mod_security limit, I saw that an IP from Virgin Cable was blocked.
I removed it I'll keep an eye on the firewall/mod_security setup.

I knew BG was blocking me  ;D

OK now I received another email, then I clicked on the link in it to see the post and got

QuoteForbidden
You don't have permission to access this resource.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

But as you can see I'm here but I did use my bookmarks link

Neša

Yeah that looks like a mod_security issue, I might disable it for now.

Bigguy

Quote from: Neša on Mar 05, 2023, 06:59 AMbigguy has to update the email address in settings.
Should be done now.

Dave

Yep that's working for me guys  :rgton

lesmond

No problems here, Virgin media user UK  :rgton

The only person who got all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe

Skhilled

No probs in the US.

mod_security can be a pain to use at times. I had to disable it cause it kept blocking Les.

lesmond

Quote from: Skhilled on Mar 05, 2023, 12:01 PMNo probs in the US.

I had to disable it cause it kept blocking Les.
Don't lie you done it on purpose  :emb  :dontknow

The only person who got all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe