QUICK NEWS

{NEW} - A new css video is up.

{OLD} - New video courtesy of Skhilled, Thanks for posting it up.

Video of the moment:

Internal Links

SMF Sites

Quick Info

Tiny Portal

Started by Bigguy, Aug 29, 2022, 10:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigguy

Tiny Portal on this site has been updated to their Beta branch 2.2.3. All seems to be fine so far. I'll be checkin it out a bit later to see what if anything there are for new features. I think there are a few.
"It's the American dream....cause ya have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

@rjen

No new functions, just bug fixes and php compatibility

Bigguy

Did I not read in the beta board that a few things were added. Maybe I didn't. I thought there was somethin. Guess not. :dontknow
"It's the American dream....cause ya have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

@rjen

Just some small functional changes in 2.2.3 to deal with a few reported issues

lurkalot

Bigguy, I notice the TinyPortal copyright is missing from the bottom of page, did you remove it manually, or is this a bug?

Bigguy

I saw that but I think it has been moved to the credits or something.

lurkalot

Quote from: Bigguy on Sep 01, 2022, 06:03 AMI saw that but I think it has been moved to the credits or something.

Ah, yes, sorry I forgot it was moved to the credits in SMF 2.1  I really need to keep up.  ;D

Skhilled

Old age sneaking up on ya, Mick? :whi

lurkalot

Quote from: Skhilled on Sep 02, 2022, 07:30 AMOld age sneaking up on ya, Mick? :whi

Absolutely Steve, though I think it's more galloping towards me than it is sneaking. :dontknow 

Skhilled

LOL, me too.

That sounds like what I say about my my hair... "It's running away from me like it just broke out of jail!" :rflmao

LandyVlad

Please do not PM me with questions on astrophysics or theology.  You will get better and faster responses by asking homeless people in the street. Thank you.

Bigguy

Oldiesmann

It's the page you get to when you click the version/copyright in the footer. There's also a link to it somewhere in the admin center I believe.
Christian Metal Fans - https://www.christianmetal.fans