QUICK NEWS

{NEW} - A new css video is up.

{OLD} - New video courtesy of Skhilled, Thanks for posting it up.

Video of the moment:

Internal Links

SMF Sites

Quick Info

Cleantek Preview

Started by Skhilled, Nov 02, 2022, 04:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skhilled

Quote from: Bigguy on Nov 23, 2022, 05:38 AMI think there should be a space there personally.

Look at the bottom of the page/footer now:

https://www.jpr62.com/demos212/index.php?theme=2

Skhilled

Quote from: lurkalot on Nov 23, 2022, 02:29 AMZooming same way as you Steve. It's not a biggy, just something I noticed when I accidently hit the site with my browser zoomed in at 150%.  (see screenshot)

On the default theme it pushes the linktree down to accommodate the menu.

I'm using Edge browser on my laptop and haven't tried it in other browsers yet.
I just tried it with Chrome and Edge on my PC and do not get that using the forum or the CZ demos site.

Neša

I can see the same issue on Firefox at 240% at 150% it looks fine.

lurkalot

Quote from: Skhilled on Nov 23, 2022, 09:04 PMI just tried it with Chrome and Edge on my PC and do not get that using the forum or the CZ demos site.

You probably won't see it on CZ demos site because there's not enough menu tabs to fill the width of the screen when zooming. It's fine for me on there too.  ;)

This site uses the width setting mod I believe, which to be honest I don't like, it makes the site so narrow on smaller screens like laptops.  Great for people who use massive screens. But likely why I'm seeing the issue.

Bigguy

Quote from: lurkalot on Nov 24, 2022, 02:47 AMThis site uses the width setting mod I believe
You would be right. I like having control over the width. I don't like the width of SMF default.
"It's the American dream....cause ya have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

Skhilled

Quote from: lurkalot on Nov 24, 2022, 02:47 AMYou probably won't see it on CZ demos site because there's not enough menu tabs to fill the width of the screen when zooming. It's fine for me on there too.  ;)

This site uses the width setting mod I believe, which to be honest I don't like, it makes the site so narrow on smaller screens like laptops.  Great for people who use massive screens. But likely why I'm seeing the issue.
Ok, I get it.

Someone found another small issue:

https://www.jpr62.com/theme/index.php?topic=2408.msg15220#msg15220

lurkalot

Quote from: Bigguy on Nov 24, 2022, 08:15 AMYou would be right. I like having control over the width. I don't like the width of SMF default.

I can understand that.  But although it makes the site narrower on a large wide screen, it also makes it even narrower on an already small screen as well.  ;)   

Bigguy

I'll turn it off tomorrow and see what happens.
"It's the American dream....cause ya have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

Skhilled

@Bigguy Try changing the footer margin to this in index.css line 1412 and see how it looks:

margin: 0px 0 25px 0;

Bigguy

I gotta wait to get into cpanel. :emb

Skhilled

I thought you had whm or a vps. If so, then you should be able to easily do it via ftp or ssh, if you have access.

Neša

ssh access is disabled ftp/sftp should work.
If you want Bigguy I can change it for you.

Bigguy

@Neša I have been searching for the PM you sent me with the pass and everything but I can't find it. If you can shoot me a PM with login info I can check things out. :rgton

Skhilled

@Bigguy Use Notepad++ for all important things. Even if you don't save a file it will still be open and available every time you open Notepad++. ;)

Bigguy

I use php designer. I do use and have notepad ++ but I don't like it as much.