QUICK NEWS

{NEW} - A new css video is up.

{OLD} - New video courtesy of Skhilled, Thanks for posting it up.

Video of the moment:

Internal Links

SMF Sites

Quick Info

Unlock your cpu

Started by Bigguy, Jan 18, 2022, 08:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigguy

I just tried out a program that speeds up your cpu. Not by overclocking or anything like that. What it does is take some of your cores out of parked mode so they all function together, at the same time. Read the website and check it out. I'll try to find the video I watched about it to add to this post:

Quick Cpu

"It's the American dream....cause ya have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

Skhilled

Hmmm, learned a few things...which is always nice! ;D

Bigguy

Yeah I'm using it now and seems to work fine.
"It's the American dream....cause ya have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

Skhilled

Just installed it but really need to upgrade this PC. :P

Bigguy

I hear ya. I just bought a used one recently but would really like to build my own real soon. I haven't done that in awhile.

Skhilled

Been 5 years since I've done it. LOL I "REALLY" need to do it soon! LMAO

Bigguy

Yeah, I think the only thing holdin me back is prices due to chip shortages and such. Prices are waaay to high for me right now for a good gpu.

Skhilled

Hell, you can't buy any cause none are in stock cause people are hoarding them for mining bitcoins and have been for about a year or so now. That's why they prices are so high. Stores and companies are to blame for allowing this! >:(

Bigguy

Yeah I forgot about that part. :emb

Skhilled

I've been seeing good deals online and in PC magazines but the GPU's are out of stock...

Bigguy

Yeah, and that's the one thing I am lacking is a good gpu. Currently running a 2gb card that is older than my mother, lol. (Well, not that old, lol.)

Skhilled

My card isn't too bad but give it another year and won't be able to run all of the newer games, etc. It has a hard time with some of the new ones now. :(

Bigguy

Yeah, mine to. I can play games like Valheim and Conan though so it still works good enough. Low fps but meh, it's ok.

Skhilled

Yeah, I got "Gods Will Fall" last week for free on Epic Games and it runs very slow. :(

Bigguy

I haven't heard of that game. which is weird, lol. Sounds like a good title though.