QUICK NEWS

{NEW} - A new css video is up.

{OLD} - New video courtesy of Skhilled, Thanks for posting it up.

Video of the moment:

Internal Links

SMF Sites

Quick Info

Change background colour

Started by Ronald, Mar 24, 2020, 07:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ronald

Here is my Blue Piece from the  css, index.css file You cannot view this attachment.

Skhilled

Ron, you have a bunch of added code at the end of your file for a mod. This is the first line of that code starting at line 3991:

/* BEGIN MOD ContentOfLatestPosts */

I didn't post it all here because it kind of long. I think that may be why, because that is not in my css file.

EDIT: It appears that you have that same set of code 3 times. Not sure why 3 times but should only be once, I'd think.

Ronald

Quote from: Skhilled on Mar 28, 2020, 06:02 PMRon, you have a bunch of added code at the end of your file for a mod. This is the first line of that code starting at line 3991:

/* BEGIN MOD ContentOfLatestPosts */

I didn't post it all here because it kind of long. I think that may be why, because that is not in my css file.

EDIT: It appears that you have that same set of code 3 times. Not sure why 3 times but should only be once, I'd think.

Could be, I was doing some work the other night and accidentally delete two files, the index.php and settings.php. Had a rough time getting the forum back up.

Removed all the mod's and re installed them, that was the last one to go in..

Skhilled

Also when you removed your mods and reinstalled the forum did you remove the hooks as well?

You should use the "Fix packages" tool after removing all of the mods:

https://download.simplemachines.org/index.php?tools