QUICK NEWS

{NEW} - A new css video is up.

{OLD} - New video courtesy of Skhilled, Thanks for posting it up.

Video of the moment:

Internal Links

SMF Sites

Quick Info

GreenZ Theme.

Started by lurkalot, Feb 17, 2019, 08:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lurkalot

Well I had a play with Blues, so thought I'd have a play with Green.

This one's a little less "In your face" so to speak, Anyway, GreenZ, https://cctestsite.info/testsite3/index.php?theme=4

Bigguy

That's not to bad. I don't like green as much as blue but it's good. Maybe try two different colors....green and some other color that goes with green.
"It's the American dream....cause ya have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

lesmond

I think I am going to be sick 🤮 lol

Nice, sorry but I don't like green at all  :emb

The only person who got all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe

Bigguy

I think you did a great job on the dark theme. Thats awesome work.
"It's the American dream....cause ya have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

lesmond

not a big lover of dark themes, but I do like that one Mick, nice work mate.

Skhilled

The board icons have good matching colors so why not use those a little more around the theme? ;)

lesmond

I like what you done with the rounded one, very nice :rgton

Bigguy

That looks cool I ran into this problem though to when rounding things. You have to move the title of the three boxed up. Then they will look good.

lurkalot

Quote from: Bigguy on Feb 23, 2019, 10:10 AMThat looks cool I ran into this problem though to when rounding things. You have to move the title of the three boxed up. Then they will look good.

Nope you lost me there BG, what titles, where?

lurkalot

You mean the three blocks like you have here? I see what you mean I think, the title backgrounds need moving up.  ;)

lurkalot

That any better? I moved them up.  ;)

LandyVlad

Hey mate - wondering why you call it greenZ theme ?

Just because it could confuse with another theme that you (or @lesmond should definitely do.

"Zombie" .  Heaps of gamers and zombie fiction fans would love it - so could have a wide appeal.
(Though it's not one I'd use personally but I'd take that as a recommendation! )
Please do not PM me with questions on astrophysics or theology.  You will get better and faster responses by asking homeless people in the street. Thank you.

lesmond

we could make a Z Nation theme lol