QUICK NEWS

{NEW} - A new css video is up.

{OLD} - New video courtesy of Skhilled, Thanks for posting it up.

Video of the moment:

Internal Links

SMF Sites

Quick Info

Left side

Started by Ronald, Mar 13, 2019, 09:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ronald

I installed a new skin and when I opened the forum everything is located on the left side.. Any ideas how to correct this.

See image: You cannot view this attachment.

lesmond

Works fine on my test site, I have no mods or any other type of addons on there though :dontknow

The only person who got all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe

Ronald

Yea works fine for me on a Test Board. But when I installed it on my regular board this is what happened..Just wondering if anyone else ever ran into this, and maybe what mod was causing this..

Might have to do a repair and pop out the mods, and reinstall them one at a time while checking..

Bigguy

Is this theme only for 2.0.15 or can it be installed on 2.1 :hwhat
"It's the American dream....cause ya have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

lesmond

Ronald

SOLVED IT!!!

Installed every mod I had in my forum onto the Test Site, checked and sure enough, it took everything to the left side.

This here Mod is the one doing it: You cannot view this attachment.

lesmond

Glad you found it Ron, I had a feeling it was a mod

Bigguy

I had to edit your post Ron to remove that mod. We don't have permission to have it uploaded here. Linking to it is fine but not uploading. Sorry to be an ass.
"It's the American dream....cause ya have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

Ronald

Quote from: Bigguy on Mar 13, 2019, 05:15 PMI had to edit your post Ron to remove that mod. We don't have permission to have it uploaded here. Linking to it is fine but not uploading. Sorry to be an ass.

That's OK