QUICK NEWS

{NEW} - A new css video is up.

{OLD} - New video courtesy of Skhilled, Thanks for posting it up.

Video of the moment:

Internal Links

SMF Sites

Quick Info

Cripzone SMF Themes Site: We're Back!!!

Started by Skhilled, Jun 20, 2019, 09:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skhilled

It's been a long time but we're back!!!  Hello Cripsters!, Skhilled is now Admin at Crip Zone since Maxx's passing and have been working behind the scenes to get things back up and running. I am also hosting this site for free on my server @Buildzhosting.

We've opening registration and have just started updating all themes for the upcoming SMF 2.1. This will take quite awhile since there are 70+ themes and 2.1 is not ready yet. It is currently at RC2. There will be continuous changes to the SMF code until the final version is released and the new themes will need to be updated as well.

There will be a 2nd demo site just for the 2.1 themes. It will be viewable to the public so you can see the new themes we are working on. Your opinions are always welcome and a topic will be opened just for that. We would like to know which themes you'd like to see first. We'll work on those themes first. Currently, only the CleanWhite theme will be available for RC2 and will be posted soon.

A few bugs have been found in a couple of the current SMF 2.0.x themes and were fixed. I'll post updated versions of those soon! Hope to see your face in the place! :vcool

Bigguy

Need to include a link for those who do not know, including guests:

CripZone
"It's the American dream....cause ya have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

Ronald

Thanks Steve. Jeff did some real work of art on his theme skins..Nice to see the site stay open, and the theme skins get updated..

Oldiesmann

Glad to hear that Crip's legacy will live on. He was certainly one of the most prolific theme authors for SMF.
Christian Metal Fans - https://www.christianmetal.fans

Skhilled

Quote from: Bigguy on Jun 20, 2019, 04:49 PMNeed to include a link for those who do not know, including guests:

CripZone
Ooops! Thought I did! LMAO Thanks, Geoff!