QUICK NEWS

{NEW} - A new css video is up.

{OLD} - New video courtesy of Skhilled, Thanks for posting it up.

Video of the week

Internal Links

SMF Sites

Quick Info

First update of 2022

Started by Bigguy, Jan 04, 2022, 04:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigguy

We are attempting a site update. We'll be back as soon as we can.
"It's the American dream....cause ya have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

Bigguy

Ok, we did run into a glitch while updating. Not a serious one as you can tell. I am however gonna wait for a fix before any mods get installed or anything. The reason for the update was nothing major. While looking at GH today, I noticed a ton of PR's get merged. I figured now is the time, lol. Well, maybe i was a bit premature on that decision, lol. Anywho, we are back for now.
"It's the American dream....cause ya have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

Hatshepsut

I will wait for final release. Only 10 issues left on Github :)

Bigguy

There was 10 issues left 6 months ago. The other day there was 15. It says 10 now but later today it could be 20.

Bigguy

I decided to re-install a few mods for now but the next update should be coming sooner than later.

Hatshepsut

I guess new Github issues will be assigned to "2.1.1" or "The future" branches.

Bigguy

Skhilled

Bigguy

Ok, so I have just finished another update. This one went fine. No problems at all. Mods are re-installed and all is good. :rgton

Bigguy

Top bar has been stuck again. :emb

Bigguy

Ok, I was playin a bit more. I hope it looks good. I think it does. Not done yet though. :peace

Bigguy

There is supposed to be a background image showing but I can't see it. I'll play around a bit more I guess. :lb

Bigguy

OK, I think I got it now. Still lookin at backgrounds so this might change. :dontknow

* Bigguy goes back to google

Bigguy

Ok, I'm done for now.

Bigguy

I have just been through all the settings and most permissions for the site. All seems good. The theme will be getting a bit more work coming up soon. Other than that, so far I would call this update a success. :vcool